Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, under the risk that you'll tell me to piss off, I'm gonna try to do something to try and make you feel better.

Step 1: Relax

Just think of nothing. Just.................think.....................of. .................................................. .....................nothing...................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................

Step 2: Focus

Focus your mind. Try to find the : in the ...'s.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................:................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

Step three: Smile

Now that you're done with relaxing, it's about time for you to smile. Just look at this for a minute.

I understand if this doesn't work. Just an attempt. How do ya feel now?

Comment

@Wonder
      I feel more pissed than I was before the post. Did laugh at the image though.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Neofox

Thanks. But from your point of view, should I pick another character in addition of my first for being actively involved in the plot (tough not really right now) or events will turn out in a way that makes Vivec an actively involved character ?

@Wriggler

I compatize (?) (dunno the right word)

Comment

@Tossman

That would be up to you Tossman.

Comment

@NeoFox

Not sure if Vivec could be "actively involved" in any way (that's why I'm asking) and too tired for a Chargen brainstorm... well. I think I just have to wait and see ?

Comment

@Wriggle

When I'm pissed, I listen to metal, mainly Disturbed, Slipknot, or Korn.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Well I still have responsibilities so...

Attendance check: If you are involved in the Devourer Arc and/or possess 1 or more Touhou characters, say here in bold
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Here.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aye! And sorry I pissed you off a little moar. But that there picture... that's my secret weapon. It's my screen saver. If I come from school angry/in lunacy, I look at that picture. It always works. If not, touhou music works too. Speaking of which, If you look up serenity on the forums search bar, there should be a thread I started for relaxing touhou music. Oh, and don't post there or else it will get closed. Want to add music? PM me and I'll edit the first post.

Comment

I don't think it is forum necromancy if the post is relevant...
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

I think I just found HM's final boss battle music.

You wanted epic and sad, here you go.

Even it's name is perfect... Psycho-Pass.

It has a sort of techno feel, which reflects the fact that HM is a machine, but has a little something extra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F7c9l6hjnw
                        sigpic

Comment

Waiting on Kristia. Neo did say we can take care of the Robot Masters while he/she was offline, right?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I..think so...

If not, then we can say that they came along, just like we've always done.
                            sigpic

Comment

here i am
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alright. Commencing 4th (denoument) mission of the Devourer Arc. Update incoming.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X