Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Just looking back on it, all that HM used to be was a Neo-Yakuza spy who really hated John. He didn't even start out that way, there was no intention on him being significant whatsoever! Then I decided 'Hmm, time to spice things up a bit. Then when that was done, I decided, 'Hey, wait, this guy could actually be the embodiment of the villain of HaSRStW!' Then a lotta shit happened. At least now you know why he liked the amp.

From HM battle aftermath in Samus' ship...

Samus: We need to think of a plan to-

HM: *mysteriously jumps aboard the ship* Hey, whaddya think of me no-

Samus: *Blasts HM* ... who the hell was that?

Comment

*Bloopers with Alia and Isaac during the time when they were repairing Zero!*

Alia: "Okay Isaac all I need left to do is to scan Zero's systems..." *goes to computer to activate the scanning process, though when she turns on her computer a screensaver of a human X in a speedo pops up causing Alia to blush wildly.*

Alia: "YOU SEE NOTHING! YOU HEAR ME NOTHING!!!"

Comment

I lol'd at that XD!

Speaking of which...

From Axl awakening scene...

Axl: Please tell me someone pranked me!

Yuyuko: Well... the body armor is natural... but you were asleep... *snicker*... I couldn't resist...

Axl: What're you- *looks in mirror to find out he's been face sharpied*................ *runs out screaming bloody murder* I'M HIIIIDEOOOOOOOUS!!!!!!!!

Comment

*Cut to scene when X first woke up in Shinki's Palace badly damaged*

X: J-John... w-where... am... *eyes turn into blue screen of death.*

Random Director: Somebody get technical support! X blue screened again!

Comment

Neo I'm waiting for you in IC ^^;
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

From DiZ taking HM's heart scene...

DiZ: This looks rather promising. *Proceeds to tear into HM's chest*

HM: Oh, ah! Oh god, ah! Nobody told me about this! Ow, jeebus! Oh god this hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                Hakurei Shrine

Heat Man looks a little nervous at Yuuka, after all a giant anchor was thrown at them.

"Uh... yes... although if you want I could choose someone else..." Said Heat Man quite nervously as Elec Man just sighs. "Look I don't care how we get there. I just am worried about what would happen if we don't have a way to get there." Said Elec Man as he steps forward. "So any means of travel would be suitable. We're not that picky... well I'm not at least." Said Elec Man.

Meanwhile the ninja robot master Shadow Man was hiding behind a tree listening in on the whole conversation.

"How interesting..." He said as he tosses a smoke bomb onto the ground. As soon as the small cloud of smoke vanished Shadow Man was literally nowhere to be seen.
                I posted this in response to Yuuka's question not too long after your post.

Comment

@Wonder

I have him added on steam. God you should know how many different games he played during the sales.
                  I don't know at least.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

im back
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

(Fight between Ansem and John, when John punches through the shield)

"...and that's what I intend to do!"

*Punches shield, nothing happens.*

"Damn, let's try that again..."

(Random scene where Renamon pulls off John's helmet.)

*Renamon rips John's helmet off and no one's in the suit.*

Renamon: "Huh?"

John: "Behind you."

@Kristia
                      Welcome back.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                        Hakurei Shrine

"Very well.", John said as he began to sift through all of the potential candidates for the mission.

(Hmmm. We're going to be fighting large amounts of enemies, so we need someone that can do a lot of damage in a wide area. Utsuho, Flandre, and Medicine come to mind...)

"I would say either Flandre, Utsuho, or Medicine should come with us. They would be very good at taking out large groups of people in a small amount of time.", John said to Yuuka.
                        ^That, Neo.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

From Dante's party scene...

Komachi: *places Komakoma on vat of kechup* Heehee, let's see what happens...

Dante: *Has major freak out and jumps down window*

Komachi: *follows him* Hahahaaa, I knew you fell for it! Okay, get up. *pokes Dante*

Dante: *doesn't wake up*

Komachi: Dante... Dante... you alright?... It's okay... Komakoma is alright... Dante?

Comment

(From Base 3 raid, John blowing a hole in the ceiling.)

*John fires RPG at ceiling.*

*Yuuka and Renamon fall through hole.*

Yuuka: "Damn it, John!"

Renamon: "Learn to aim!"

John: "Oops..."
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

From Base 3 explosion...

John: Alright... it's gone... OH MY GOD SHIKI AND OTORI WERE STILL IN THERE!!!

Yuuka: ... she'll be alright.

Comment

(From Voile, Playing hide-and-seek with Komachi, John ramming through Patchouli's brick wall barrier.)

*John runs 60 mph at wall*

*Hits wall but wall doesn't break*

*John bounces off wall and lands on his back*

John: "Oww... F*ck..."

That's all from me. I don't want to clutter OOC too much.
                                Last edited by S121; 07-26-2013, 10:56 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X