X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Sorry, it's just that all the text was so close that I got confused xP I probably would have understood it better if you spaced it out. You could still reply to them as I am a little busy to make a edit at the moment.

Their exact weight is not really specified, but Since X's weight is about 175lbs I'd say their weights are

Elec Man's: 154 lb

Napalm Man: 276 lb

Heat Man: 143 lb

Comment

@Neo
      Thank you. NOW I can proceed.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

So what happened to you? You just kinda fell off the face of earth for a few seconds.

Comment

You know what?

Mima hasn't posted in a while.

Does anyone know what happened?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Looks like Mima died in death...

Btw, Wriggle, you forgot the tengus again -w-

Comment

Shadow Man: (One of my favorite Robot Masters)
              Stands at 6ft 1
              Shadow Man is a stealthy and powerful ninja-themed Robot Master that first appeared in Mega Man 3. Little is known about this mysterious robot, who is rumored of being a deactivated robot created by an extraterrestrial civilization and discovered by Dr. Wily, who remodeled and reprogrammed him. The metal body of Shadow Man does not match any material found on Earth.

Shadow Man's Special Weapon is the Shadow Blade, a large shuriken coated with a deadly substance that seems to not be from Earth. He is also a master of ninjutsu, being able to summon a giant frog robot to ride on or small frogs to check areas for him (a reference to Jiraiya, a rogue ninja hero from a Japanese folktale, who mastered frog magic). He uses the Kawarimi no Jutsu (a ninja technique that replaces the body of the user by an object, usually a piece of log) as defense in Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters and Super Adventure Rockman, and when he loses a race in Mega Man: Battle & Chase. He can also create copies of himself.

Comment

@ Neo
                Rogue?! Jiraya was a world renowned pervert who gave up his life to stop the Akatsuki, thank you very mouch!

Comment

Ugh I kinda died there a little...
                  I went to get myself an orange juice...
                  I didn't watch where I was going...
                  I ran into an open refridgeratir door...
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I got that from the Wiki, and besides it's talking about the Jiraiya from the old Japanese folktale. Not Naruto silly xD

Comment

Oh................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................well fuck.

Comment

Man it is just NOT my day today.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ow.

Don't you just hate it when your own house has it in for you.

I can't tell you how many times I've stubbed my toes against walls, or had something else happen to me.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

well try some water atleast
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, like I said in a post before...

It is just NOT my day.
                              {Sprayed by bug repellent, have you?}

Also, Elec, Napalm, and Heat's respond to Flandre before battle:

What can this little girl do?

After battle:

OHGODOHGODOHGODRUN
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

John to the Robot Masters: "Oh, you'll see what this little girl can do!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X