someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Hey guys.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Mornin, Utsu.

Comment

*pops head in
            Araa, no Krispia I see. I'm appealing to court for that $2,000 book fee I'm in the danger of paying today. Wish me luck.
            *closes hatch door.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

2000 dollar book fee? Good god, how many books?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well, somebody framed me for stealing 5 textbooks... And you know how expensive textbooks become at University-level ^^;
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

What makes them think that you took them?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

They aren't. They're framing. I can't wait to prove them wrong.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                      I just love the feeling of proving people wrong. Don't you?

They say that you can't do something, or that you're not good enough for a particular task, but then you laugh as they become dumbfounded dipsh*ts by your ability you shatter their expectations.

Of course, that's only my opinion. ^^;

Go kick some and good luck!
                      sigpic

Comment

I like proving people wrong as well. But when that happens, well... I like torture to a certain level as well. If I'm proven wrong, their lives become hell. If I'm proven right, I'll brag so much, the other guy would be angrier than a 10 year old on CoD.

Comment

@Wonder
                          For me, it was more physical things.

Let me put it this way.

Jocks are dicks and I proved that I was much stronger than they thought I was.

In fact, I was stronger than they were, and I rarely went to the gym! XD
                          sigpic

Comment

Then when the jocks see what you can do, how do they react?

A. ... Good shit...

B. What the fuck?!

C. Are you... Our savior?

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              Well, somebody framed me for stealing 5 textbooks... And you know how expensive textbooks become at University-level ^^;
                              No, I don't.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

They're overpriced.

I'm not in college yet, but each book costs 100-300$!!!

I am NOT sh*tting you! They each cost an arm and a leg!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X