Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell. I wonder if anyone has it out for wriggle... I mean, I sure don't. Why, I don't even have any involvement with this. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and prove that someone stole 5 textbooks.

Comment

@Wonder

I may not seem like it but I can be a very scary person if somebody crosses me.

If somebody ever gave me trouble, I would play on the psychological level with them.

I would usually leave faint hints in my words, ones that if you actually picked apart what I would say, you would hear threats.

I was not the confrontational type, but I needed a way to keep people from treating me like crap, so I developed ways to stop it.

Instead of solving bullying with my fists, I would solve them with intimidation.

It would be as simple as giving someone the predatory glare, one that had a smile. Of course, you shouldn't do it in public, but if you do, make it discreet.

People will think you're a psycho if you do it in public.

I'm not really the crazy kind of person, but I was very good at acting like one.

In the end, they would be at least hesitant to cross me again.
      Last edited by S121; 07-28-2013, 02:25 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Case is in 5 min. I'll show you, I'll end this in 30 minutes.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Kick some @$$!

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

im still busy with work and personal things

Im visiting mom´s garden and will stay there for some hours
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ya know... You remind me of a friend of mine. He's... Well, kinda like you. He's a grade older than me. He's a f*cking genius, though! He made an mp3 for me from scrap.

Either way, I'm a strong guy and I look like one. But believe it or not, I got into a non-organized fight only once in my entire life. In reality, though, I have no enemies. Just people who I hate. I try to make friends with everyone. Why? Cause when someone has beef with me, I have an entire army to back me up. I only have one enemy on life, but...

1. She's a chick.
              2. I try to make friends with her as well.
              3. The only reason she really hates me is because I dated her best friend. Otherwise, I'm good to go.

Comment

@Wonder

I could prrrrrrobably do that, but I'd be stretching my capabilities. My talent is engineering kind of stuff.

As for me, I don't look very strong, but the most I've lifted was 1,100 pounds (legs).

I had absolutely no friends, so I had to look out for myself.

As for fighting, I would use my strength and intimidation tactics to demoralize people.

When I was a kid, I also dabbled into the study of the human anatomy and practiced finding nerve bundles on myself.

Not only could I hit hard, I also knew where to hit, FOR MAXIMUM DAMAGE!!! *CRITICAL HIT!!!*

Anyway, I would also carry around all of my books in my backpack, making it weigh 40 pounds.

I was too lazy to go to my locker, so I just carried everything with me.

I would use that as a weapon too.
                sigpic

Comment

Another thing like him. In reality, my friend's only friend was me and my brother. Sometimes he would playfully hurt me, but it's more like the noogie kind of thing.

Comment

He better not be a clone...

As for me, I admit that I was a pretty dull person, but changed within a couple of months.

Well, perhaps I wasn't dull... Perhaps it was that I just never let that side of myself come to the surface.

It's not like I had a complete personality shift, but it was close to one.
                    sigpic

Comment

..... This is getting creepy...

Comment

How?

Perhaps my sense of creepy varies from other peoples. (ie: uncanny valley kind of stuff.)

I share this kind of stuff with my brother and sister all the time, so sorry if I said something I wasn't supposed to. ^^;

Perhaps I was a little too open. ^^;

All I'm saying is that perhaps I wasn't meant to be a serious person. I just never knew that I could be something else, and personally, I like being a joker, a nut, a playful person.

Just the truth.
                        Last edited by S121; 07-28-2013, 02:59 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

No... How much you're like him... What's your nationality?

Comment

Oh...

*sigh of relief and almost collapses to floor*

I'm from the US. Texas, to bee exact.
                            sigpic

Comment

Easy as shit.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1
                                Oh,ok. My friend is of irish and native american heritage.

@ Wriggle
                                Awesome. How much did they rage -w-?

Comment

Working...
                                X