Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anybody waiting on anyone?

@ Kristia
    Sorry, but I got impatient. If in fact you were typing up this uber long post for HM, I can delete my post.

Comment

I'm mostly waiting on S121, and OH CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT AXL!!!

Comment

@NeoFox

Sorry about that.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

actually my internet died down guys ^^;
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ooooh, ewps. Either way, ya want me to delete in turn or your post? It's really nothing but an impatient reply.

Comment

what, the ooc list?

"So the chameleon robot has issues, I should present you mother brain, she can be really caring with you"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

No no, on the IC. I posted after waiting for you for too long.

But that list way pretty much his day. Think about it.

Comment

Cut Man:
                  Stands at roughly the same height as Bass, without the scissors on his head though he stands a good foot shorter than Bass.
                  is one of the first six Robot Masters from the original Mega Man series, created by Dr. Light and Dr. Wily to be a timber-felling robot. Cut Man first appeared in the first Mega Man game, where he was reprogrammed by Dr. Wily to help him conquer the world. Cut Man was made to be nimble even on strong rain and wind. His Special Weapon is Rolling Cutter, a extremely sharp cutter made of highly resistant "ceramic titanium", being easily able to cut anything in half. He has the personality of a young and naive child who would rather try and resolve conflict through words, not fighting. He usually refers to people as Mr. or Misses.

Guts Man:
                  He stands a good few 3 ft taller than John.
                  He was created by Dr. Light and Wily for wilderness reclamation to help with constructions, along with Bomb Man. Guts Man is passionate and likes karaoke, but can be impatient and unreasonable at times. Guts Man and Stone Man are good friends.
                  Guts Man possesses great physical strength, being capable of lifting and transporting heavy objects like a rock of two tons. In battle, he can use his Super Arm to throw heavy objects, such as boulders and blocks, at his enemies. He can also use his strength to hit his enemies with a powerful tackle, and make the ground shake with his jumps.

In terms of personality, owing to his purpose, his personality is similar to that of a typical construction foreman.

Ice Man:
                  He is 5ft .
                  He was built by Dr. Light and Wily to perform human-like tasks under extreme climate conditions. This can be done due to the fact he is impervious to chilling sub-zero temperatures. Ice Man is capable of functioning in hot environments, though he is less powerful there. His Special Weapon is Ice Slasher, a sharp ice blade launched from his mouth that can freeze anything with its temperature of 200 degrees below zero.

A remake of the first game. Ice Man has a split personality, referring to himself as a kind soldier (in the first person) and as a tough commander (in the third person).

Fire Man:
                  He is 5ft 7
                  He was built by Dr. Light and Wily to work in an incinerator at a waste management facility and is able to wield flames that can reach 7000-8000 degrees. Fire Man can melt anything with his Special Weapon, Fire Storm, whose weapon system excellently combines offense and defense.

He speaks with a Southern accent, and is obsessed with justice and fire.

Bomb Man:
                  He stands at 5ft 7 as well
                  He was created by Dr. Light for demolition and land development, blasting away debris so that land could be cleared for construction projects, working in tandem with Guts Man. His Special Weapon is Hyper Bomb, an extremely powerful large bomb originally used only to destroy abandoned buildings. Bomb Man is able to create and throw Hyper Bombs with startling accuracy, allowing him to destroy most targets with ease.

He's obsessed with bombs, and can come off as rude. Though he still is quite a nice guy at heart.

Comment

oh... well I didnīt see it, sorry >_<

I guess I can erase my part, for what I know Dai is in a tent receiving treatment

Spoiler:

Comment

It doesn't seem like you posted anything... In a long time...

Comment

well, my internet did went down for a while

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh. So I guess it didn't go through then?

Comment

BTW Random Picture time and maybe a possible idea for X in the future lol

Comment

@NeoFox

So X breaks into Alice's house and puts on her clothes?

Just imagine Alice's reaction.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

No more like an armor or fusion of sorts. Maybe Dr. Light is warped to Gensokyo and sees Alice and gets an idea for an armor for X xD

Though what you said would be hilarious. I could imagine him going in there not knowing who the house belongs to and picks up a pair of panties, not knowing what they are for xD (I imagine X being a little clueless when it comes to clothing for humans.)

Comment

Working...
                                X