Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Pringles
    Well good job.

Oh check my recent IC. It's relevant, and it stars Yukari and the Devourer himself.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
      I've got a feeling that before this is over, things are going to get VERY personal between John and the Devourer.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I might have to sleep early today.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, I might as well. The inactivity is tiring me. Oh, by the way, Wriggle, your whole Gluttonerial thing has given me an idea for a plot twist for the end of the 'Perfect Being' arc.

Comment

I shall us the almighty powers of stubborness!! (has a medicine reaction possibly)
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I wanna try some... Comedy. Neo, can you update on Frost Man?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I know im breaking master wriggleŽs masterpiece of master plot

But I have the one of the hardest to make possible ideas and idk what im thinking so be ready for it
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sure Wriggle I could.

I'd say here is walking to the Misty Lake still upset over what happened earlier.

Comment

@Kristia

What's your plan?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

I will quote what the fox said

By disappearing the Earth

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm going out.

Btw, I just finished the Injustice cutscenes from the actual game, and all I have to say is... THAT WAS THE MOST FUCKED UP DC NATION GAME EVER TO HAVE BEEN CREATED! EVEN THE BEGINNING IS FUCKED UP, BE PREPARED FOR SPOILERS.

Spoiler:
                        METROPOLIS IS NUKED, THE JOKER DRUGGED SUPERMAN INTO KILLING HIS WIFE AND UNBORN CHILD BY MAKING HIM THINK HE WAS FIGHTING DOOMSDAY, THEN SUPERMAN RIPS THE JOKER'S GUTS OUT, KILLING HIM!!!

Well, g'night.

Comment

Yea I know the original Mega Man is in this RP along with Dr. Light at the current moment, but he isn't going to do any major fighting. Mega Man is only going to serve as a sort of bodyguard for the kind doctor.

Comment

Hai guys. Sorry I'm late. Road trip. Bu either way, doesn't seem like much happened... At all... Whatsoever... In a long time...

Comment

a long time ago in a galaxy far far away..

IŽll be off for a bit, preparing food for guests

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

#NeoFox

You would think that by the third time, I would learn my lesson.

Sorry about falling asleep in mid-post.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X