Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was once so sleepy that when I went to go order pizza at a restaurant, I told them I wanted my toppings to be pizza!

I still remember what I said!

Pizza person: "So what toppings would you like on your pizza?"

Me: "Mmmmu pizza..."

Pizza person: "Excuse me?"

It was so embarrassing!!!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

BTW Random Info time!

Armor's that I originally wanted to introduce for X besides the Falcon and Shadow Armor:

First Armor:

The very first armor in the X series, it has no official name hence the name First Armor due to it being the well... first armor X obtains.
      All it does is grant X the standard increase in defense, a 3rd level of charge for his buster, a helmet that all it does is allows him to break certain blocks, and the leg parts grants him the dash (Which he has from X2, and onward.)

Blade Armor:

Head Parts - Decreases the amount of special weapon energy consumed by 33%. Maximum shot capacity for Special Weapons increased by 50%.
      Body Parts - Halves received damage, and converts damage accumulation into Giga Attack energy. The Giga Attack releases a double energy wave from the Z-Saber.
      Arm Parts - Allows X to fire a smaller Plasma Shot that can deal repeated damage when the shot hits an enemy, although not as powerful as the Plasma Shot used by the Ultimate Armor. However, X gains an additional "Charged Saber" ability that is executed by holding the Up key while releasing X's Charged Shot that allows X to swing his X-Buster in Saber Mode that is more powerful and has a wider attack range than a regular Z-Saber slash. Performing the "Charged Saber" move also allows X to freeze in mid-air (or stick onto walls) during the duration of the move as well as being able to destroy enemy projectiles by slashing them. Special Weapons can also be charged using this Armor as well.
      Foot Parts - X can performs the Mach Dash, a special air-dash. The Mach Dash can be performed in four directions (forward, backward, up, and down), and X is invincible at the very beginning of the dash. Dash distance is double that of a normal air-dash.

Chose the Falcon Armor over this one is because I like the Falcon Armor more. Falcon Armor is also more useful in my opinion.

and the Gaea Armor:

Head Parts - There is no known special effect. Though it presumably gives X the preset parts which are Shot Eraser and Quick Charge.
      Body Parts - Halves received damage, and convert damage accumulation into Giga Attack energy. The Giga Attack releases a large energy shot directly ahead, similar to the Hadouken in Mega Man X, however, the energy shot will be released right next to X and stays there until the move is complete. X is invincible to attacks during this move's duration.
      Arm Parts - The X Buster will only have 2 levels of charge where the Charged Shot will be a green plasma blast that dissipates over a short distance. It is a very powerful shot despite the limited range. It can also destroy blocks that have a 'V' sign on them. Special weapons are disabled for this part, but X gains Shot Eraser capabilities which can neutralize enemy projectile shots with the Charged Shot.
      Foot Parts - X can stand on spikes without receiving damage and can cling to walls without slipping. However, X's movement and dash speed are greatly decreased, limiting X's mobility. In addition, X cannot air-dash with this armor equipped.

I would have chosen this armor, but the Shadow Armor offers similar protection to spikes and allows him to cling to walls AND ceilings. Though is also more close ranged oriented.

and the last one...

Fourth Armor (or Force Armor by some.) Personally my favorite armor aside from the Falcon.

Basically a prototype of the Ultimate Armor. Offers the same Buster increase capabilities of the Ultimate Armor, but does not give X unlimited ammunition for Special Weapons, does not give him an infinite Giga Attack, and does not give him flight.

I actually might go with this armor instead of the Ultimate Armor for balancing issues.

Comment

Damn, took longer than I thought... well I guess that's what I get when I go to Mcdonalds, run into a friend and start talking and go to the new Wal-Mart to mess around.

Well I'm back now.

Well I guess I will have to wait until someone can comeback on...
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Goddamnit I guess I will make a post with Jake.

Also sorry for being absent. Got busy watching all the DEATH BATTLE episodes on Screwattack >.>

Comment

Oh yea I found my last post! It involved Dante trying to get Jake's attention by yelling "HEY!" At him...

I like pie.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@NeoFox

Master Chief vs Doom Guy

Who wins?

The only thing I don't like is the fact that half of the stuff they find is not completely accurate.

That being said, they do seem to be the most accurate out of all the other character showdown groups.

The other groups don't know how to do their homework.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I edited my post Mega. Check it out.

@S121

Did you see the recent Stryder vs Ryu Hayabusa one? OMG I'm so glad that Stryder won! Stryder is my 11th favorite game character ya know.

Comment

... Vell then...

Seems I missed quite the lot.

@ Neo
                  Btw, when I said ice trail an giant footsteps, I was referring to following Frost Man to Misty lake.

Comment

Yea, I realized that.

Comment

Oh, so you're still awake. Hai Neo. Well either way, I'm gonna be inactive for some time. Open house then lunch with my friends.

Btw, wanna know something interesting? In (what used to be) my phone, There was one male friend contact. Doesn't seem like much... until you put into perspective all the other friend contacts. I had mainly female contacts on my phone. What does that say about me?!

Comment

Uh... I don't know...

Comment

You know in the upcoming battle between Dante and Jake I feel like Dante's main battle theme would be a very fitting. Don't you agree?

Comment

@ Neo
                            I love how you say that so awkwardly as if I were threatening you to respond -w-

@ Mega
                            Who's the guy in the middle?

Comment

You mean that bald guy? Oh that's Arkham. You may know him as Jester! Jester was actually a persona he had in Devil May Cry 3, and Arkham is Lady's father. He was killed in Devil May Cry 3... by Lady... because Arkham killed his own wife, and Lady's mother.

Arkham was the true villain of DMC3. He was after the Sword of Sparda.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X