Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well while someone figures out what last happened in China I'll be going out real quick to grab a bite to eat. Cya.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ Neo
      Lolz. I know that I constantly remind you, but only because I get impatient.

@ Mega
      Alright, see ya.

Comment

I edited my post Wonder. Check the IC.

Comment

Seems legit. Though, we're dealing with Lickers. Why don't we give Gerard a surprise, like so...

As Gerard walked out of the room, it turns out that one Licker had a little bit of life left. Hearing his footsteps, the Licker shot out it's tongue into his hamstring.

Comment

Okay then. I'll edit my new post >.>
            Last edited by NeoFox; 08-02-2013, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Hey Wonder I edited my previous post with the Licker attacking Gerard.

Comment

As shall I. Please wait warmly...

Comment

Aaaand done.

Comment

im back from a sudden date!
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

WB Kristia.

Also what if the Neo-Yakuza base was working on modifying the Lickers? I will have more Lickers in the base breaking free. These Lickers will be more dangerous as... they will be poisonous! They will be encountered later on in the base. Also Gerard will have to find a completely new way out of the base as all the paths leading to the main entrance, and the private study are blocked.

Gerard will literally have to find his way through the entire B.O.W. Containment Lab

Comment

When you say that, it makes me want to ask how it went. When I thought that, it made me think of this.

Comment

it was marvelous, enjoyed some pasta, took a walk through the park and finished it with some ice cream
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

In your IC post you mentioned a .50 Caliber Magnum I immediately thought of the Handcannon (also known as the Elephant Killer) from Resident Evil 4-6. It's known as the strongest magnum in the games with the highest recoil.
                            In the real world it's marketed as "the world's most powerful handgun" It's a five shot revolver.

EDIT: Wait I just saw you said 50 Caliber Magnum, not 500 woops...
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 08-02-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Then I guess that's what he has. A video game handgun.

Comment

The thing is the S&W M500 IS a gun in the real world, not just in video games.

Here's a video of it against water melons.

Comment

Working...
                                X