X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
    Okay I wonder what B.O.W. Should be dropped in.

Also just for the heck of it.

Wesker without his main coat.
    What's wrong with his hand?!

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

OH DEAR GOD

I don't know, got the picture off the wiki.

That's just some concept art of Wesker from Resident Evil 5

Comment

That virus seems to be degrading his hand into pixels.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I can't think of anything to say but this...

Lol.

Comment

Hey guys.

I'm tempted to get Vergil going and have him arrive in London... I also have an idea of how I can get him there right away.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Giratina: "You humans seem to forget..."

Oh how little he knows.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I have investigated about him and the other legendaries, they have indeed fought their way to gain that titles, not only be born with them
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Giratina isn't the favorite legendary of mine however. For me it's gotta be Suicune.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

eh.. utsuh, no one said anything about ranīs tails
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I think he miht be able to put two and two together, John I mean.

Unfortunately I can't edit my post so uh...
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You see, when John saved Ran the first time, he noted that despite her injuries, her tails were still radiant with an aura. They act as a source of power. It would make sense that they would try and remove the tails from Ran, to remove any chances of their power source escaping. John put two and two together. He may be a soldier, but he's not "soldier stupid". Spartans are suppose to actually be smarter than your average human, due to their augmented nervous system.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

geez, can we give masterchief a robe and call him god already? what does he canīt do?

Spoiler:

Comment

It's all in the Wiki.

It's not often when I get to simulate his intelligence.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-I...ion_procedures

Oh, here's your robed Master Chief.

Last edited by S121; 08-07-2013, 01:07 AM.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

You know... I wonder what would happen if Vergil and Wesker met. Two people who are hell bent on obtaining power.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

They would kill each other to get the other's power.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X