Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let the mother of all the battles begin!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6EfhAFA2yFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVSsJzSK-H8

In other words, yes
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Also Wriggle this is the armor I'm going to have Dr. Light give X.

Fourth Armor: AKA Force Armor

It grants X:

50% Defense boost

Increased Charged Shot buster. Charged shot also leaves orbs behind that will continue to damage enemies

Can allow X to hover for a short while

Gives X 50% more special weapon energy for all weapons.

Nova Strike: Weaker Variant: Deals heavy damage to X, and his opponent (only if it connects or if X crashes into something.) Also has an energy meter.

Along with this armor he also has the Falcon Armor in his systems still.

Comment

Here's a song for the Devourer himself!

Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I find this a suiting theme as well. At least for the many Generals, or one of the Generals.

Also remember the New Maverick Hunters? Yea, they now have the Enigma Cannon working at 50% Power

Comment

the people of the future will chant the impossible battle that a golden clad shaman, a cerulean mighty jackal, a green armored demon, the blue weapon formed warrior, and a destruction nature mage went to face the gods of death and infinity
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I can't watch videos guys. If it is directed at my possessions, save it when I can get access to Computer.

Also, Swag-amame.

sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle, you said Nitori's at the human village right? Well do you think you can have EVE or Nitori have an upgrade prepared for Zero. The upgrade I have in mind is the Black Armor upgrade for Zero.

It will only last during the final battle.

Black Armor Zero grants Zero:

Double Saber power, and turns Saber color purple.

Doubles power of Buster Shots

Increases his defense by 50% of his current defensive power (making his defense the same as X when he uses the Falcon Armor.)

Increases his movement speed, dash speed, and Jump height even further.

Comment

Maybe tomorrow... This one Nue comic has scarred me for life...
                  I'm going to bed... Carrying nightmares with me... Ha... Hahaha... Haha...
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Okay night Wriggle.

Comment

goodnight wriggle

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.

What Nue comic?
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I'm off.

S121 do you think you could tell people not to start the final battle without me?

Comment

@NeoFox

Sure, just be on whenever you can.

It's all mainly preparations right now, but the battle will start soon.

Nighty night.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wait not tired any more...

Oh btw you haven't replied to Claire... well Six hasn't. She told Six what happened to her in her world.

Comment

@NeoFox

Oh, sorry.

I'm typing up a post now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X