Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome back neo, i hope nothing serious happened tho.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Srs bsns's bst bsns.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

also wriggle, what are those games you have worked on?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

What happened?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Krispia
            Ohai.
            I worked on indies that aren't well-known yet ^^;;
            If you need names... Hold on I got some here
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Just too much. Apparently someone broke into my neighbors home while they were away for the weekend, and had stolen a lot of precious valuables. Oh and guess who was the first suspect?

Yea me and my brother. They were POUNDING ON MY FREAKING DOOR with the police there. Accusing me of all people of stealing from them.

After a good hour of arguing, and attracting the attention of everyone else in the neighborhood things were finally resolved, and all. Though now I feel like my reputation in the neighborhood had gone done now... after the things I've said of course... well anyways it should all be good for now.

Comment

Hm.. so you have bad neighbours too? welcome to the club

but seriously, don´t feel bad of what people think, you are you no matter what they say

Spoiler:

Comment

#NeverTrustNextDoor #DormitoryLife #YouMadMortgagePayers
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, well now I feel like complete sh*t. I don't think I'll make another post in the IC tonight.

Comment

Not unless I update :3
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Meh, I'm going to be frank.

F*ck em.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that there are some crappy people in this world that don't deserve half of the things given to them. The best you can do is push them out of your mind because they're a waste of your time and energy. In the end, I hope I'm wrong and that they offer you an apology.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

and just another chapter got posted^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Not sure why I'm so tired... I normally should be up and at 'em but right now...

(YAWN)
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

then rest

Spoiler:

Comment

I know but...
                                It's not like I'm sleepy, it's as if I'm exhausted.
                                I'll give it a few minutes... Come to think of it, is there new episodes to Baka to Test?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X