X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im already searching for an armor for her :P
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I imagine the default Model P armor that Siarnaq uses but modified to fit Renamon's body shape...

Also what if Renamon did a sort of Megamerge/Digivolve combo o.O

Comment

Kristia, you can't hear Koishi, you know.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

oops.. sorry mima

editing then

And it is done ^^

2ND EDIT

I have been checking possibe armors for the fox, what do you think?
          [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Gah.. can´t make the spoiler tab ._.
          Last edited by Kristia; 08-20-2013, 12:52 AM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Which one are you planning on using?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

im between the second and third one, but I show you all 3 for your ideas

Spoiler:

Comment

I imagine the first one to be a biometal/digivolve combo.

Also the Biometal armors one gets will generally be mostly the same save for a few differences.

1: Will have the same kind of vest, leggings, a black skin tight suit on the users body, and wrist guards but matched to fit the users body as well as color matching that of the Biometal. Helmets will generally be different in shape and design but will still be the color of the biometal being used.

2: Will look differently when Double Megamerged with Model X (Double Megamerging only works with Model X.)

3: Biometals increase the natural abilities of it's user (Strength, speed, and endurance will be doubled.) As well as granting Biometal specific abilities for when Megamerged (Model P grants the user a kunai launcher and cross stars, claws to use to hand onto surfaces, and also allows one to vanish into thin air.)

So Renamon when normal Megamerged would probably have the same vest, black skin suit, and wrist guards that Siarnaq would get from Model P, but different kind of Leggings, and helmet. As well as being purple. Though you could go with whatever armor you want for Renamon to have if she manages to pull off a Megamerge, and digi-evolution (which I will allow.)

Comment

However I think due to Renamon being neither human, nor Reploid she would most likely have an entirely different appearance when Megamerged than what a standard human or Reploid would get.

Comment

hm.. damn you digimon with your creature/human hybrids XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Over all I will go by my theory that since Renamon is not a human or Reploid her Megamerged form would look more like a completely new Digi-evolution for her. As such I think the 2nd one would be better (I really like that second picture) however she would still get all the abilities that Model P would give. Over all I think that Renamon would perhaps get the most unique armor design from being Megamerged (Aside from John if he were to get a Biometal, as it would probably combine with his current armor due to it being connected to his Nervous system.

Comment

ok looks like the 2nd set it is ^^

And I have to leave, school (prison) is a priority

goodnight^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder what some of the characters would think of when they hear Siarnaq's backstory...

Siarnaq:

His personality is monotone and robotic, making him seem almost lifeless. He is shown to be computer-like, and his speech is capitalized, making him seem more like a Mechaniloid than a Human/Humanoid/Reploid (for example, asking to "INPUT RESPONSE" and declaring "INCOMPREHENSIBLE"). Other than that, he seems to have no personality at all, except being at least slightly sadistic, as when the player is defeated by him, he will be heard laughing dementedly. He is known as the "The Shadow Mega Man." (Please note that in ZX and ZX Advent those who use Biometals are known as "Mega Men" such as with Model P "The Shadow Mega Man."

He was a former Hunter and assassin for hire whose past includes being betrayed by his friends and left for dead. This is the reason for his cold, impassiveness toward others.

Comment

@NeoFox

That depends. Is he going to be an enemy?

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I've been working on the mine.
                              sigpic

Comment

That depends on the situation.

I imagine that maybe the Maverick Hunters are also after the Biometals to protect them, and as such have a mission of trying to find Siarnaq and retrieve his Biometal. Siarnaq will refuse, and in an attempt to defend himself (if things get forceful) he will megamerge and attack. Renamon, Nera, John, and a few NPC members of the Maverick Hunters will be sent after Siarnaq. He will be located deep within a forest in Canada where he has set several traps to prevent trespassers from stumbling upon his home. He has gained some of his sanity back, and is not so quick to attack others nor is he as sadistic as he was in the game. However people have been targeting him for his Biometal which is the reason for the traps. He's just trying to protect himself. He will only attack the group in an attempt to defend himself so no he will not be an enemy. However he will be somewhat like an ally. After he learns why the group had come after him he might actually be willing to hand over the Biometal in his possession to someone he deems fit for it (Renamon.) He will still be talking in his robotic, monotone voice and he still will be completely emotionless.

Comment

Working...
                                X