Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Here.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

RP is my thing, but I've not enough time for it.
      Don't worry, I'll make a flashy-classy comeback later, but as I cannot assume a periodic presence to this RP now, I prefer just avoid to make bad and sporadic RP.

Anyways i'll try to keep a presence on the forums, I'll don't just disappear in the limbos of the Internets

Comment

Sorry, still busy.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Alrighty then. We'll wayt.

It seems our prime is on a weekend night.

Comment

@TossMan

Understandable.

I hope to see you again.

@Wonder

In the meantime, I'm going to be playing Minecraft. I just got Mumble working.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Lucky. My microphone spazzes out and I can't seem to fix it...

Either way, as we all know, people come up with ideas while doing something like showering or working out. I came up with a weird one earlier. It was about here, on the OOC, we 'interview' each character and ask them questions, like 'what was your favorite part so far.' I might try that earlier, or if you want to try it out on John or Isaac I can do that. I've nothing to do at the atm...

Comment

I'm here, but I am suffering from partial writers block. I can't think of anything to post right now, as well as feeling just so relaxed from my trip to the spa today. I just don't feel like doing much but rest.

Comment

Well, you did say that you were stressed because of the rp earlier, so take a day off

Comment

I still want to do something, and I like the idea of interviewing our characters and such. It will also help with my writers block maybe. Also I don't feel stressed out at all, I just have a case of writer's block right now -_-

So I guess the interviewing booth for NeoFox and her chosen characters is now open!

Comment

Sorry, had dinn dinns. So, which character do ya want, Neo?

Comment

I don't know >.<

However I am willing to have all my characters open for interviews :P

Comment

Alrighty then. Let's try... Axl, why not?

Comment

Uh okay then?

*Pushes Axl to the front of the line*

Axl: "Hey what was that for!?" *Turns and sees crowd.* "Oh... it's one of those moments isn't it?"

Comment

Lolz.

Anyways, whenever you're ready.

Jk you get no choice. So, basic questions first. And by the way, you can break the third-and-a-half wall, meaning you can recall events in the story as if you were watching the story yourself.

Now then, let's begin. First off, How would you describe your life since you were sucked into the real world?

Comment

Okay, sounds fair.

*Turns to Axl who is looking a little nervous.*

Axl: "What was life like for me after I was sucked into the real world? Well I will say that it was a pain in my @ss trying to get a place to stay, luckily I managed to do a few odd jobs, got a hotel, met an old friend named Pallette who was a navigator working for the Maverick Hunters where I'm from... Eventually got a mercenary for hire job along with Pallette, and got a decent home. That's pretty much it, I lived a pretty normal life... for a mercenary that is. Also I feel like I'm forgetting something... or someone...

Comment

Working...
                                X