X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting for the right time to post.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm waiting for Wonder.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

{And Yukari is waiting for NeoFox. Ok, just take it easy everyone.}
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

This is Yukkuricraft, we already know that.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I have a perfect boss character, but it'd be against the rules to use the character I was thinking of using. And he'd make an awesome boss character too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
              I have a perfect boss character, but it'd be against the rules to use the character I was thinking of using. And he'd make an awesome boss character too.
              Let's just hypothetically say for a moment that he was allowed.

Who did you have in mind?
              Last edited by S121; 05-18-2013, 07:49 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Came across this while browsing internet. Can we make this happen in IC?

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

That is probably the funniest thing I have seen all day, and I just came back from busch gardens in tampa, florida.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                    Let's just hypothetically say for a moment that he was allowed.

Who did you have in mind?
                    My friend, I was thinking of one of the scariest goddamn clowns ever created.
                    Tricky_basic.png
                    This is Tricky the Clown, he is a super powered, highly insane and sociopathic clown with reality altering abilities, and will pretty much kill you, bring you back to life, then proceed to kill you again for his own amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                      My friend, I was thinking of one of the scariest goddamn clowns ever created.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]441[/ATTACH]
                      This is Tricky the Clown, he is a super powered, highly insane and sociopathic clown with reality altering abilities, and will pretty much kill you, bring you back to life, then proceed to kill you again for his own amusement.
                      Yea, he has the same problem as Liberty Prime, too OP.

Not unless we scale down their power.
                      Last edited by S121; 05-18-2013, 10:47 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

He can die, actually, he can die quite easily, as he was killed by a blade through his head. The problem is hitting him. He's extremely skilled with melee weapons, and mainly doesn't even attack, he mostly just screws people over. He's a bit like Dad, but more killable.

Comment

Hmmm...

If that's the case, then he should be fine.

When you said reality warper, I thought you meant like Yukari.
                          sigpic

Comment

When I mean reality warper, he summons buildings out of the sky, complete with an entire host of guards, and even at one point a party inside. He also at one point created train tracks out of nowhere, and tried to run over the protagonist with a train, which when he got inside, the train was full of armed guards. He's essentially a glass cannon. Well, unless you count what happens after he dies.

Comment

So a glass cannon boss with super intelligence. I think that might be fine. I'll take it :3

Also, a boss theme music, courtesy of Mr. Octypus: https://soundcloud.com/octypus/untitled3#play
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

What happens after he dies?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X