Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how to spell Shikeikei's name.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

im back from my date and ready for RP!
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And Marisa's plan is starting to come into effect.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

So that's what the emergency was.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

kinda ^^; it was a "Hey I got free tickets for a movie" call from my girlfriend
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, I see.

Anyway, I won't be able to do much until Wonderweiss posts.
              It would just be really mean if I blew up the kitchen with him in it.

I'll still be commenting though. It's the only thing at home occupying my time.
              Last edited by S121; 05-18-2013, 12:11 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

wow.. I think using blink of an eye reaction match well with dramatic stuff

Spoiler:

Comment

Well looks like the battle with Squadron Ichi will have to wait. Until then, time to advance Zero's story!
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

good morning everyone, how are you today?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                      good morning everyone, how are you today?
                      I fell asleep and my PSP died, and I'm still coughing up a lung...

I'd say I'm doing pretty good so far.
                      sigpic

Comment

The last part is just the neurotoxin emitters emitting neurotoxin.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

so.. what´s the status around?

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry I have been absent. Been busy with things. I will make a IC post with X real soon.

As for Zero's Z-Buster.

It was his original weapon in X1, but when he was revived he got a new Z-Buster, and the Z-Saber. In X3 his Z-Buster was much like X'S buster in power. In X5 his Z-Saber was his main weapon, and his Z-Buster was his secondary weapon. In X5 it was much weaker than his Z-Saber, and had shorter range than X's Buster. In X6 he got his Z-Buster as a secondary weapon again. Though this time it had better range, and even more powerful (it did pretty serious damage to some of the bosses.)

Basically the most common aspect of the Z-Buster is that it does not need to charge, and it has stronger power than X's X-Buster's default shots. For the sake of this RP it will act just like the X-Buster, except with an extra level of charge instead of the X-Busters 2 levels of charge. Zero's Z-Buster's charge shots are green at first level, red at second level, and Purple at the third level.

Picture of Zero's Z-Buster

X3_stand.jpg

Comment

Uguuuuu- drank too much yesterday... hangover time-
                              {Wait, no! You gotta write more IC Posts! Wait, can you hear me?!}

{Welp, looks like I, Yukari, am going to have to post IC posts for Wriggle.}
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

{Business is slow today. Where is everyone at?}
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X