Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After he dies, he turns into this.
    250px-MC7_Tricky_1.jpg
    In this form, he is much larger, but does not have access to as many of his abilities from before, and thus fights with physical strength. His weak point is the head. Large caliber weapons, such as a shotgun or a revolver to the head will damage him enough that he reverts back to his normal form, though without any of his abilities, allowing for an easy kill.
    And Wriggle, he is not that smart, and he already has music.
    Last edited by Koishi; 05-18-2013, 11:11 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
      And Wriggle, he is not that smart, and he already has music.
      Is he like "human-level" intelligence, or somewhere else?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

I edited my post. It has Yumeko's answer.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Tricky's about human level intelligence, if not a little dumber. And I'll give a a link to his music.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfks6VpODDI

Look, let me control Tricky. He barely talks, and when he does, it's in misspelled words, barely even sentences.
          Last edited by Koishi; 05-18-2013, 11:51 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Wonder

What new character?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I dont know x yet, remember?

Comment

For future reference, how do you spell the Yama's name?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                  For future reference, how do you spell the Yama's name?
                  Shikieiki Yamaxandu, if you want the full title. Otherwise, it's just Eiki Shiki.
                  Last edited by Koishi; 05-19-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Or as I say, E-kiiii Samaaaa

[edit]Going to Sector H can be done tomorrow then. Just to brush up on who fights who:
                    Renamon vs Squadron Ichi leader
                    John vs Brigid Tenenbaum (in a game of Chess) while fighting Asuka in a hand-to-hand.
                    Aqua vs Apple
                    X vs Sentinel (Oh god good luck X, Sentinel is OP)
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-19-2013, 12:17 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

That's the reason why I wouldn't put her name in IC.
                      I didn't know how to spell it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                        Or as I say, E-kiiii Samaaaa

[edit]Going to Sector H can be done tomorrow then. Just to brush up on who fights who:
                        Renamon vs Squadron Ichi leader
                        John vs Brigid Tenenbaum (in a game of Chess) while fighting Asuka in a hand-to-hand.
                        Aqua vs Apple
                        X vs Sentinel (Oh god good luck X, Sentinel is OP)
                        So.... No shiki battle? Or at least Otori battle?

Comment

so.. where do Rena and Sara have to go?

Also, im back from a tiring day lol
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Tricky's personality reminds me of Majora's Mask (the character, not the game).
                            sigpic

Comment

I was planning on sending Rena to Sector H along with everyone else, but hey, the glass has been spilt, I'll send the leader over.

@Mima: Can you control Tricky to bring Squadron Ichi leader and Rena + Sara to right outside the office?
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-19-2013, 12:38 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

so its ok that we found Yuuka?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X