X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
    Okuu be takin lava cake to a whole nue lvl...
    It's not lava cake. It's Okuu's Nuclear Chocolate Banana Cake. It's from a fanfiction.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Well that's no better.

Eat the cake, get cancer.

It had better be the best cake on the planet.

@Katrix

Did you mean Saix, or Six?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Ok for the record, what just happened to Robin is a one attack deal. After Grima's energy has been used up from this attack then Robin will most likely just collapse.

Comment

Well, basic... Actually rather sad tragic love story.

So I'm in highschool. There's this girl that I liked. Thing is, I've known, been friends with, and had a crush on her since the second grade. So one I asked her out. Rather, we asked eachother out. It was great.

But suddenly, after three months, I felt uneasy, as if she didn't want to be with me. Like... Distant. I've tried to bring us back together, but nothing changed. No one asked eachother to breakup, so I just kept trying. Then, at the spring festival, I tried to get with her, but it seemed we couldn't stay together. Then, some guy comes up to me telling me she wanted to breakup with me, and at that time, O believed him. I was crushed. My friends knew something was wrong, so they got my girlfriend. They tried to get me, but I didn't want to see her. They literally had to drag me to her. She tells me that it was just a lie.. I was so freaking happy. Later at that day, I decided that for the first time in our relationship, I would kiss her and I did. But here's the kicker.

I found out a month later that it was all true. She did want to breakup with me. For three months in our six month relationship. She didn't want to tell me because she didn't want to hurt me. But here's the summary.

I go out with the girl I've loved for years, I think that she wanted to breakup with me for three months, subjected myself to useless get together attempts, been lied to, and worst of all, kissed someone who never wanted it. And it was my first kiss. She didn't want to hurt me, but... She ended up hurting me in the worst way anyone had...

Comment

@Wonder

Ouch... that's just... sad man.

My love story isn't as bad. I met a girl and became friends in fourth grade, then in second year of high school we started going out, then one year later she had to move out of state to Michigan with her family. She said that she still wanted to be with me but she couldn't handle long distance relationships. Fortunately we still keep in contact and she is planning to move back here once she gets out of college.

Lucky me... I guess. Still feel kind of heart broken though.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

That actually sounds rather like a good romance story. A couple, driven apart by fate, but to be reunited within time. All there is to do is finish the story my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @Mima

Well that's no better.

Eat the cake, get cancer.

It had better be the best cake on the planet.
                From what I remember from the story, it pretty much burned Koishi's throat to cinders. Though in the story, she accidently drank the Hourai Elixir, so she was fine. Other than the whole mouth burned to cinders thing, Koishi said it was the best cake she'd ever had.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Wonder

Yea... I've just stayed away from relationships altogether after the first time. It's probably why I don't get into relationships.

I asked a girl (not specifying name) that I liked out to Homecoming. Well, my anxiety disorder got in the way and I spent half the time in the restroom, shaking and feeling like I was going to be sick. After collecting my thoughts and summoning the courage to get back out there, I found out that she actually had a boyfriend. He broke up with her on the spot and she verbally attacked me by saying things along the lines of, "<Insert name here>, what have you done!?"

I finally snapped and broke down. I left shortly after.

I would try to give you advice, but I'm not in a very good position to do so, but sometimes all you need is a second perspective to make things better. All I can really say is that things will get better. It's sort of paradoxical how we hurt the ones we care about the most. She didn't tell you because she was afraid of hurting you, but the prolonged amount of time only served to make things worse. In a way, I suppose you could say that she was trying to keep from hurting you, only that she went the wrong way about things. I suppose not everyone gets it right the first time. With any luck, you'll find someone better for you.

@Mima

Are Youkai affected by Cancer?

I still wouldn't eat the cake until it cooled down.

What story is it from?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile I shall turn the tragedies of life into a comedy.
                    Please wait~ now walfasizing~

*a few days later* what was I doing?
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-07-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Are we depressing you?
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                        Yea, but it was precious. A relationship is one of few tines I cab show my nice guy side, and God knows girls like that type of guy these days..

@ Cucoo
                        The worst part is... *sniff* ... I CAN'T SEE THE VIDEOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

@Wonder

From what I've gathered just on my surroundings, it's pretty much the same as before. In the end, you just have to be yourself and not wear the social masks that one usually does when being in public. Eventually, someone will like the person behind the mask more than the bounds of just friendship.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            @Wonder
                            @Mima

Are Youkai affected by Cancer?

I still wouldn't eat the cake until it cooled down.

What story is it from?
                            Well, the topping of it is yellowcake, so it would take a very long time to cool down.

But the story is called: The Travelling Gourmet

It's about a quite gluttonous Koishi going around and eating food. It was never finished, but i'll always remember Okuu's Nuclear Chocolate Banana Cake.

Comment

@Mima

Ahh, I actually started reading that a while ago, but never finished. I'll have to get back on that.

@Cucoo

What you just gave me...
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X