Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey S1 did Lily respond to Raven's question about where they could test out the new arm?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Not yet.

I was planning on responding once you came back, so that you wouldn't have to rummage through the pages and we could easily pick up where we left off.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Okay then, since I'm here now I will wait for a post.

Comment

Im back from work, things went good and yesterday´s stuff got moved on

(going for a shower, brb)
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

See that? Friday the thirteenth is actually a GOOD luck day!

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back! (sort of.)

@Wonder

Welcome back!

I've never really known why people get so worked up over the number 13. Yes, they say it's bad luck, but it's based in old, OLD, OLD superstition, like in the B.C. era. (Probably not that far back, but close.)
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

sorry for taking long

how is everyone doing?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm good. It's actually raining here, so now we have some humidity.

I'm doing what I usually do, listening to music.

The London Arc is now moving.

Everyone was transported back to Prometheus Labs. I'm not sure if Xehanort is still there or not.
                  sigpic

Comment

ok, just let me finish my dinner

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

No worries.
                      sigpic

Comment

things seem calm for what I see

anyways im back here and in fanfiction

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, we might need to wait for Wriggle, now that we're getting a little too far.

I'll keep going on the London Arc, but we got very far on the Devourer Arc.
                          sigpic

Comment

thats true, what a day indeed

Heavy work (little gremlins)

Homework at cubed power (lost in a vortex of history)

an emotional release with girlfriend ( hug and a kiss.. perfect) *faints*

and an instantaneus soup (too dazed to focus ^^; )

and here I am now

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I might just go out early. Gotta clean for the band mates.

Comment

oh you are on a band wonder?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X