Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol nope. But I'm in a five person orchestra. Not to brag, but we five are the best in all of our orchestra classes so far. I'm a violist. Two of us are violinists, two of us (including me) are violists, and one of us is a cellist. Guess what. I'm the only guy.

Comment

oohhh lucky you wonder

its good to know you enjoy it
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, sounds good till you take in to consideration that the same reason a guy would want to be surrounded by girls can be the same reason one would fell uncomfortable being surrounded by girls. My case it's coincidental, but still. Bring surrounded by girls, I either feel like a big perv or outmatched and I might get shot down easily which I already do. The backfire of being a nice guy.

But I enjoy the music. I love music. I mean, except rap. Sorry if this offends anyone, but rap to me is insulting to be called music. I swear to God, it's Nothing but weed and f*cking.
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 09-13-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

everything has pros and cons wonder but yeah its kinda funny
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, I'm awake.

Sleep hit me like a half-ton brick, but I'm back and ready to post.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

So sick.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back.

I take it the cold got worse?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

And here is where Six or anyone else in the room would be relatively surprised that Chung just said that he has an engine that can produce an infinite amount of energy.

Comment

Sorry for taking so long to post.

My mind is really foggy right now. It's hard to think.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's okay, I understand. I get like that sometimes to.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Haha!

I just realized that this is the first time this has happened to me in the entire RP.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol

Anyways here is the Burning Buster: It's Raven's strongest move as the Veteran Commander and so far is only in Korea.

Also the whole Raven losing control thing is something I thought of. What if the improvement's to Raven's Nasod Arm were too strong for Raven too control. Making it to where whenever he Overheats or uses his arm at it's full power he ends up losing complete control over his body. This could be another reasoning for the training he will put himself through. Not just to hone his swordsmanship, but also to try and take control over his Nasod Arm. Much like how it was with him as the Over Taker, and the Reckless Fist.

According to the Wiki:
                          Description for the Over Taker:
                          With every fight, Raven's Nasod Arm reaches new limits to its powers. He trains his body to the limit to retain his sanity and focuses on pure brute attacks from his Nasod arm. Yet Raven realizes his body has reached the limit, and soon he would lose himself to insanity. The Nasod Arm was amplifying his rage and causing him to lose control. Because of this, he requested the aid of the Ponggo's mechanic and had him attach a "Rage Preventer" to his Nasod arm to help him channel his rage into controlled power. However, Raven knew this could not last forever; and the one day he could potentially lose control of himself. But by overtaking the Nasod Arm's power for the time being, he was dubbed "Over Taker"

Since Prometheus Labs probably lacks the equipment to develop a Rage Preventer for Raven, Raven will end up putting himself through intense physical and mental training. In fact Lily could probably join Raven during his training if you ever decide to make Lily a full-fledged character.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I suppose. Just know that powerful technology and upgrades don't actually drive people insane.

Blame it on his world's magic system.

As for the "Rage Preventer", Promertheus Labs could EASILY do that. In fact, we could probably do it with today's technology.

EDIT:

Still suffering from hazy thinking. It will be a while, but I WILL post. I'm not going to quit for today.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

I know that, it's mostly due to the Nasod Technology is highly advanced and even capable of some growth in power. Also if you were to look at the Reckless Fist Raven's Nasod Arm looks less mechanical and more like it's actually become apart of Raven. Like it's an actual living part of him. Due to the odd nature of Nasod Technology could explain how Raven loses control if his arm becomes stronger than he is.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Okay, I think it's about time for me to call it a night. I can't finish a post without dozing off.

Sorry about that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X