X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

About Alice being a Youkai, it would kind of be true.

Alice is actually a Magician that performed spells that stop her from aging, kind of like Byakuren.

Magicians are considered to be Youkai, except for the fact that they are not as durable and can't regenerate like a Youkai. They are as durable as normal humans and have the same healing capabilities as humans. They also don't come back when they are killed.

I can't quite remember the spells she used, but I can look them up if you want.

As for the grimmoire, I never really heard much about it after the PC-98 games. I might need to look that up, just in case.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

sounds pretty good

and I shall go to bed, need to rest

cya ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.

@SUSTIC

It sounds good.

It reminds me a little bit of PSYCHO-PASS.

Did I ever show you that song? (I really can't remember if I did. I'm going senile...)
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think you did...

Anyways RANDOM TOPIC TIME!:

Which Touhou character do you think would get along with Raven, and Chung, and which Touhou Character do you think would actually get in a relationship with Raven, or Chung?

EDIT:

Actually let's all think of reasonable possible relationship between Touhou Characters, and other characters.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-17-2013, 03:43 AM.

Comment

This song is what Wonder was planning on using for the final battle against HM. He asked for a song that matched the sad, yet epic mood of the fight.

As for your question, that would be a hard one.

It would be interesting to see Utsuho's reaction to Raven and his nuclear abilities, along with the fact that he's named after the kind of bird she is.

As for Chung, he just might get along with everyone. He's a nice enough kid, so there's very little chance of him getting anyone mad.

If anything, they might "Dawwwww" all over Chung.

Raven reminds me a little bit of Mokou. They might get along.
            sigpic

Comment

Raven and Mokou would definitely get along, and would most likely become best friends. Give them enough time and they could become as close as siblings are.

Raven and Utsuho actually makes sense, not just due to their abilities and that he is named after the kind of bird Utsuho is, but also by the fact that they are almost opposite in personality. Utsuho is a bit more outgoing, and friendly and is a bit of a clutz. On the other hand Raven takes things seriously, isn't as outgoing, but does care for those he is close for. Opposites attract after all (now I really want to see this relationship happen.) Hell Utsuho might even be able to cheer up Raven. I also plan on Raven's personality to change slightly after his training. After his training he will be a bit more quiet, and reserved. He will also be a bit more serious (even more so than he already is.) Utsuho if they ever do meet and end up becoming friends I imagine that Utsuho would remind Raven a bit of Elsword (the character not the game itself.) In turn Utsuho might be able to get Raven to open up a bit once more.

Chung on the other hand... yea I agree. He may be 16, and I don't think he would even consider a relationship until he is older.

Also everyone's "Dawwwww" will probably turn into an "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" When they see him firing his Destroyer (most notably his ultimate move Satellite Rain.)

Then again...

Chibi Chung: "I'll destroy you with cuteness!"

Everyone: "Dawwwww..."

Chibi Chung: "Fires a large blast from his Destroyer, completely destroying a house right next to where John is standing in one single shot.*

Comment

@SUSTIC

"Where can I get one of those?"
                sigpic

Comment

Chibi Chung: *Looks at John, then the Destroyer, then back to John.* "..." *Aims Destroyer at the sky and fires a large missile that disperses into a large vortex in the sky. Suddenly a storm of Missiles and bombs then rain down on John.

Also here is a funny comic with Elsword (as the Lord Knight class), Raven (as the Reckless Fist), and EVE (as the Code: Nemesis.)

Comment

*Armorlock*

Laser pointers. Also effective ways to blind your enemies.

Okay, let's see here... I'm trying to think up of a scenario now...
                    sigpic

Comment

I got one:

Raven and everyone else is fighting the final enemy in the sequel of the RP

Big Bad Final Boss: "You shall never defeat I [insert epic name here]! For I am too powerful for you to even harm me!"

Raven: *Aims Nasod Arm at Big Bad Final Bosses face and opens palm. As he does a small laser as though it's from a laser pointer is emitted from Raven's palm and right into the left eye of the Big Bad Final Boss*

Big Bad Final Boss: "OH DEAR GOD MY FREAKING EYE! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT BURNS! MY EYE FEELS LIKE IT'S ON FIRE! DEAR GOD SOMEONE GET ME SOME EYE DROPS OR SOMETHING!!! SERIOUSLY THIS SH*T HURTS BIG TIME!!!" *Turns into a sudden pile of ash*

Raven: "Heh."

Thus ends the evil tyranny of the Big Bad Final Boss. Raven was deemed a hero, and laser pointers were now classified as a dangerous weapon.

Comment

When in doubt, go for the eyes.

Here's a normal day in Gensokyo.

(If image doesn't work.------> (Click Me.))
                        sigpic

Comment

Now just imagine that day with Mokou and Raven taking a walk together and Tewi sees them, and then she goes and tells Kaguya what she just saw.

Comment

Canon-wise, she would probably be curious about Mokou's new friend and tease and try to embarass Mokou by saying that they are an item.

*Cue bloody, brutal killing, killing that Raven has to watch, only then to see them both rise back from the dead and put themselves back together.*
                            sigpic

Comment

Raven: *slowly backs away* "I was just walking with her... nothing special..." *continues to walk away slowly.*

Comment

I've always thought, imagine if Six or John got ahold of the Elixir of Immortality.

"Spartans never die, they're only missing in action."

Spartans never die, they only respawn.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X