X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

randomness
    Aka the plot behind every Touhou in a shellnut.

Now...

Honestly, when I think OP Flandre, EastNewSound's remix comes to mind with this PV

tbh this was one of the first videos that really started to introduce me to Touhou...
    And it became my base definition of Flandre.

EDIT:
    Anyway, gonna work some more on Sanctuary and the one I'm trying to set up =w=
    Oh and what was going on in Sector 3? I read the post but I don't know what to have Robin do...
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-24-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Yea. But not to a Spartan, because good knows that a grenade would only bruise them. To a regular human.

Comment

Did you know guys that in Elsword while Raven was under control of the Nasod's he had an battle airship? Which got me thinking...

What if Prometheus Labs built a brand new one for him. It would basically be the same size of a battleship... but you know in the air? They could build it after hearing from Chung that he has experience in commanding an airship. You know for Raven and a squad of soldiers or so to patrol. It would basically be a flying base to constantly patrol the entire planet while in atmosphere, and able to deploy soldiers when need be.

Heck if Raven is allowed an airship in the future it can be used as a base for the main group as well.

Comment

@Wonder

Actually, Spartans are affected almost the same way a human would be.

They are only slightly more durable, but their bones are the strongest part about them.

Tell me if you want me to change my post or not. (Zommari going boom.)

@SUSTIC

It could be plausible. They might create an airship for resupply and for faster deployment.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

And since Raven has experience in piloting airships he could be a test pilot or captain for it. It could basically be like a mobile base in the sky for troop deployment, and other things. It could even run on a incredibly large Disfrozen Portal for the power source.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Soon enough, soon enough.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Just think... basically all the main characters having a large mobile airship to live in. xD It would take a long time to build though. Most likely won't get it until halfway into the second season.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yea, you ain't kiddin' me.

It would take a long time to build something that large.

@Wonder

What exactly did the sword do?

It froze Isaac, so what am I supposed to post?
                  sigpic

Comment

Well mind updating with the scientist S121?

Comment

... Wow. Never thought of that... Just... Wow... Um... Well... Um... You can describe it?

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                        Just think... basically all the main characters having a large mobile airship to live in. xD It would take a long time to build though. Most likely won't get it until halfway into the second season.
                        Sounds like SHIELD's flying base from the Avenger comics.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wonder

Well, John is on the outside of the ship and can't see anything until Koishi and Yuuka responds.

Isaac is frozen and can't do anything. I don't know what the sword looks like, so I can't describe that. The only thing I can put is that a floating sword is in front of Isaac.

@Mima

It kind of does, now that you mention it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I found this cool and touching video of Elsword involving Raven and Rena. The video was made for White Day.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=KusMwyD8aVU

If you don't know what White Day is then I'll tell you.

White Day is a day that is marked in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and China on March 14, one month after Valentine's Day. In Japan, Valentine's Day is typically observed by girls and women presenting chocolate gifts (either store-bought or handmade), usually to boys or men, as an expression of love, courtesy, or social obligation. Handmade chocolate is usually preferred by the recipient because of the perception of sincerity, effort, and emotion put into a home-made confection. On White Day, the reverse happens: men who received a honmei-choco (本命チョコ?, "chocolate of love") or giri-choco (義理チョコ?, "courtesy chocolate") on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts. Traditionally, popular White Day gifts are cookies, jewellery, white chocolate, white lingerie, and marshmallows. Sometimes the term sanbai gaeshi (三倍返し?, literally, "triple the return") is used to describe the generally recited rule that the return gift should be two to three times the cost of the Valentine's gift.
                            -From Wikipedia.

It also got me thinking... what if their were special holiday type events in the second season? Also what season should the sequel start in? I say Winter cause I like Winter.

Comment

Wait, Krinkel's new Madness vid for Madness day came out. (Yes, Madness Combat get's it's own day on Newgrounds.)
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZnAYKpERc

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well, to begin worn, Isaac can contemplate on WHY THE F*CK ZOMMARI WAS STILL ALIVE TO BEGIN WITH.

I'm pretty sure I described the sword. It looked like an angel, the wings spread out.

Comment

Working...
                                X