Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

ALL HAIL THE NEW GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!!

LOOK UPON THE FACE OF YOUR NEW RULER AND TREMBLE IN FEAR!!!

@Kristia

Welcome back!

@Katrix

Nighty night.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@s121

I'm trembling in adorableness! I SHALL OBEY MY NEW QUEEN FLANDRE SCARLET!!!

NOW EVERYONE BOW DOWN TO HER UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL THE WRATH OF MY STEEL TOE BOOT!!!

Comment

@SUSTIC

Damn right you will! XD
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Why did I imagine myself as a commander of an army of Flandre's toys? Like standing in the back of an army of her toys while wearing a military uniform and shit? xD

Comment

@SUSTIC

That would be funny.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that means that you're in charge of plastic shards and torn out teddy bear stuffing.
            sigpic

Comment

you mean the pile of skeletons-
              er ya toys.

NOW BE OVERWHELMED BY CUTENESS!

Also I had an epiphany when I saw the name of the song for the second one is O.M.E.N.
              ...U.N. Owen Was Her?
              ...Owen...
              ...Omen...

...tricks with words are fun...
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-24-2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo.

I've been in charge of worse... well maybe not the skeletons, but I can still handle it... until she decides to make me like her toys... *gulp* broken...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Just lay down some ground rules and you should be fine,... right?
                  sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC

I hope... I can already feel her glaring at me... I feel like my time is near... her glare feels like a sharp cold knife piercing your skull... oh wait that actually is a knife... *falls over and dies, and returns as a ghost.*

Oh goddamnit Flandre I was on my last Resurrection Stone! Now I need to go buy more! This time I'm buying two sets of 50...
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-24-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ha!
                      Last edited by S121; 09-24-2013, 06:59 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Comes back to life after quickly buying a hundred Resurrection Stones*

Well anyways guys now that I'm back to life... hopefully for longer than my last life... I should mention that the whole Resurrection Stones are a reference to Elsword.

In Elsword you have lives. Everyone starts with 10 for each of their characters that they make. If you lose all your lives for the day you won't get any more until the next day. On the next day your lives are reset to 3, and will always reset to 3 each morning.

You can buy more in the item mall (where you can buy a lot of useful gear, skills, and other things for real money.) You can buy sets of 5, 10, 50, or a hundred. You can also get resurrection stones through field boss cubes which are dropped from field bosses.

You can get random items from Field Boss cubes like magic stones, enhancement stones, El Shard's, and other things. One of the things you can get from a field boss cube is a Resurrection Stone (5) cube which will give you 5 resurrection stones when opened. It's really rare, but it's a nice feature that was added so people don't always have to buy more lives if they don't want to be stuck with 3 lives -.-

Comment

@SUSTIC

1UPs, a gamer's best friend.

@Wonder

Did it blow off the leg, or destroy the armor? Just making sure so I don't make mistakes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol yea, but I'd rather buy something more permanent like some of the accessories (which can give you certain stats), or costumes (which change your character's appearance, and you can choose which stats you want each costume piece to increase on a slightly larger scale than accessories.)

Comment

Well, its an explosion, so it should do more than the armor. But taking the entire leg would be too much... How about the muscle down to the bone.

Comment

@Wonder

So like an actual grenade explosion, right?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X