Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
    So.. I wonder how intelligent is yukari since she is indeed a mastermind
    Yukari has had existence for at least 1200 years old, and she is the one who created Gensokyo, technically. Her intellect must be at least the level of Eirin, Patchouli, or Yumemi, even higher. The only reason people don't display this in fan arts and other media is because of her whimsicalness as a Youkai, and the fact that she is 17 years old.

Something that goes with this:
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari is pretty much the most intelligent being in Gensokyo, as Ran says. And I quote from Bohemian Archive.

"Lady Yukari would determine not only the Sanzu River's width but also the depth of the bottom of Avici. She'd find out how long it would take Ursa Major to devour the North Star, all in an instant. Normally all she does is sleep, but the instant she opens her mouth, she gives orders no one else would think up."

Also, Wriggle, Yukari would know more history than Kiene.
      Last edited by Koishi; 05-01-2013, 11:47 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

the most curious thing about her is that she always has something for any ocurrence
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It would REALLY suck to play chess against Yukari.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
            Yukari is pretty much the most intelligent being in Gensokyo, as Ran says. And I quote from Bohemian Archive.

"Lady Yukari would determine not only the Sanzu River's width but also the depth of the bottom of Avici. She'd find out how long it would take Ursa Major to devour the North Star, all in an instant. Normally all she does is sleep, but the instant she opens her mouth, she gives orders no one else would think up."

Also, Wriggle, Yukari would know more history than Kiene.

Considering how Yukari created Gensokyo, sure, Yukari might know more about Gensokyo and local histories. But Keine is the MANIPULATOR OF HISTORY. She makes HISTORIES. She can cause Germany to win World War II if she pleases. Yukari in Imperishable Night couldn't locate Human Village because Keine ate it up.

Tl;dr: Same knowledge on history, Yukari just knows more.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Well.. we got another whole situation on hands

Im going to sleep, Goodnight ^^
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay!!! Sidequests!!! It was always a problem when I played Skyrim, always picking up 50 quests before completing one.
                Last edited by S121; 05-02-2013, 02:12 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm back anything I missed?

Comment

Not too much. I'd still recommend reading IC Chat though.

P.S. It's 4 in the morning here.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda stuck until morning comes in the RP so... I'm just going to watch what's going on until then.

Comment

Sidequesting ended. Could we get back to the main story.
                        Things like the gensokyo thing is pretty much one of the reasons Keyblade wielders exist.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Guess Aqua will show us her marvelous powers soon

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, that will be fun. As i know the Keyhole of a world can change pretty much anything about that world.

Same castle, but the second is after sealing the world away and changing a few things.
                            Last edited by Katrix; 05-02-2013, 11:49 AM.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

I'm awake now...
                              sigpic

Comment

im back, but going to be off most of the day, I think you guys already know the vixen´s plans, so please don´t let her go mad or be killed >_<

So cya in 3-4 hours ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X