Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of RIGHT NOW Samsung Galaxy Ozone STOMPED Vulcan.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

What happened?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Leagu business.

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

So a team named after a phone played against a team called Vulcan?

(Just guessing. No idea what's going on. At least I'm honest about it.)
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I have not a clue as to what is currently going on in the RP IC wise. I shall wait until an update with the London END Arc comes!

Comment

Maybe I should list the other lords here, as for reference, then i'll probably go to bed.

Mephisto: Lord of Hatred
              One of the oldest of the Evils, and the most intelligent. The closest that demonkind has to a "Leader". He is the most intensely evil of all of the evils, so much so, in fact, that his influence can bring the dead back to life with a hatred that can't be quenched with a second death. He is highly intelligent, and highly skilled with every form of magic, and his armies reflect the pure hatred that he has fro everything.

Diablo: Lord of Terror
              The yougest of the Evils, but known at the most powerful, with the ability to instill fear into the hearts of people with the simple mentioning of his name. He can envoke fear in any opponent he may face, and due to him being the aspect of fear, he cannot feel fear. Physically, he is the strongest demon in existence, being able to level mountains with a single stomp, though he prefers to work behind the scenes, manipulating things to his will, and corrupting people to his bidding. He is also known to be in control of very powerful fire magic, and so does his own armies.

Baal, Lord of Destruction
              Baal is one of the most destructive forces any world has ever seen. With a constant lust for battle and chaos, for being able to destory anything that comes in his way, and for his armies packing enough brute strength to level heavily armed fortresses with a single squad, Baal is a force to be reckoned with. In truth, not much really is known about Baal, due to his limited appearances in a single expansion for Diablo 2.

Duriel, Lord of Pain
              Duriel presides over the Realm of Pain, the lowest level of the Burning Hells, where the worst of the worst go. To be simple, it is a giant torture chamber, where those torture suffer the worst forms of torture imaginable, and unimaginable. He controls pain, and can render it onto other people, though no actual injury was inflicted. His minions are extremely durable, even those without armor, and he is known to take delight in torturing others.

Azmodan, Lord of Sin
              Azmodan is known for having the most powerful army known in the Burning Hells, both in size, but in strength. His presding over Sin gives him control over the embodiments of those sins, such as Ghom, lord of Gluttony, or Cydaea, Mistress of Lust, along with many others. He himself is physically and magically powerful, being able to summon hordes of demons, pools of molten lava, and many other things.

(I'll do the rest tomorrow, gotta go to bed.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@SUSTIC
                Sorry.
                It was supposed to come, but I was to sleepy. Writing it right now.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

It's okay, I know what it's like not too update due to feeling too tired.

Anyways I think I'm addicted to this song.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Interesting thing, Powerman 5000 created one or two songs for the game.

Spoiler:

They're the same band that created "When Worlds Collide".

Spoiler:

Your video actually reminded me of some of the "non-Halo" songs from the Halo games.

Spoiler:

@Katrix

That actually reminds me, I was listening to the Halo soundtrack and to my surprise, this song came up.

I gotta admit, KH has some pretty good songs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Square Enix music has always been awesome, be it fantasy, electronic, etc.. almost everything is epic from them
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea I know S1, I played all the way through Shadow the Hedgehog (the game).

Comment

@Kristia

So Square Enix makes the music?

I just might need to look them up later.

@SUSTIC

I didn't know what ending you got, so I thought that it couldn't hurt to bring it up.
                          Last edited by S121; 09-16-2013, 02:38 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I meant that the people doing the music in square enix games make awesome songs, for example in The World Ends With You with rap/pop/techno varieties

Shadow the hedgehog has a lot of endings, and I mean A LOT
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahhh, I see.

I'll have to work a little bit harder to find the people that make the music.
                              sigpic

Comment

I loved TWEWY, the story and characters were so good, I loved Shiki and her personality ^^

here is one of my fav songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBuTO4vlApU

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X