Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On another Halo related note, my mom's boyfriend finished his Didact armor.
    VPb6F56.jpg

Back to the point of the Borealis, no one really knows the exact size. But, if judging from the secret Borealis drydock in Portal 2...
    640px-Borealis_drydock.jpg
    ..it's pretty damn big.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Yea, I think a regular MAC might fit, but the "Mini-MAC might be more appropriate. The weight of a normal sized MAC Cannon shell is 600 tons, so the smaller one might be a better option.

(From the Wiki.)

"Mark 2547 "Mini MAC"

This weapon is first seen on the UNSC Mammoth and fires a smaller round than the standard MAC gun. It uses the same technology as the standard-sized MAC, housed in a smaller frame for more power during siege operations. It is capable of hitting targets in orbit."

As for the Didact, it looks awesome. In truth, it looked like it might be CG, but you can tell that it's real from the modified shoulder guards. They're connected to the neck piece instead of floating.

It's worthy of being a high-end movie prop. Very realistic.
      Last edited by S121; 09-15-2013, 07:17 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Took him four months of almost non-stop work to make the thing. He's been getting emails from directors wanting him to make props, but all he wants to do right now is relax and play Halo.

Yeah, Kliener still needs room for his experiments, and those things would take up way too much space. Besides, going beyond to the point of a full MAC on a ship like that would just be compensating.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

WHAT DO YOU MEAN COMPENSATING!?!?!?

*Looks at colossal MAC Cannon that shoots ship-sized shells.*

Maybe...

Anyways, I'm not really surprised that he's getting requests. That takes talent. It's one thing to make a cosplay, it's another thing entirely to make an exact replica.

Ahh Halo, a game where you play as a 7-foot tall jolly green giant with a gun, mowing down aliens, robots, and space zombies.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, you think John could meet up with Hank as he's going for that terminal thingy?

Comment

Got it.

Post incoming...
              sigpic

Comment

The thing is about Mephisto, is that his actual true form (the form he appeared in when he met John) is never seen in the games, so, in truth, he doesn't know anything about his true abilities, and I may make some up as I go along.

Comment

@Mima

Ok, I'll keep that in mind.
                  sigpic

Comment

as you may notice, im uber busy with homeworks, but im trying to be active

just to let you know
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

No problem, we'll wait.
                      sigpic

Comment

well, im back and fainted of happiness with a fanfiction while coming home on the bus, the girl on my side was like "wtf?" XD

Im addicted to fanfiction... lol
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Fanfics are gewd.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Kristia

Welcome back!

@Kristia

Which Fanfic was it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Talk me through. What happened while I was sick?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Renamon gave Yukari her digivice.

John fell down a hole, fought Mephisto, got transported to another part of the ship, and is now about to teleport under the main room with Hank, Deimos, and Sanford, right where the demon is.

Shiki hit Daiyousei in the head with her rod for giving into temptation and pressing the button.

Zero fell in the chasm.

Isaac, Koishi, and (unconscious) Sariel transported Malthael to another dimension, to a game called "Journey".

Renamon and Nera are chasing after the magma General, but were stopped by a demon.

Ran is still watching the video.

The lights flickered in the ship and screams can be heard, due to Mephisto's demons.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X