X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, true.

Anyways, How to unlock Otori: Spend your first day in Nevada. How to unlock Shikieiki: Complete the Nevada arc. How to unlock Komachi: Reach China. How to unlock HM (human forme): Beat him in battle. Unlock HM (KH Armor): Beat him in battle. Unlock HM (TISF): Beat the final level of the Devourer arc. Unlock Zommari: Beat him in battle vs. Samus,

Comment

How do you unlock Isaac?

Successfully fight off the horde of Nobodies.

How to unlock Jason?

Complete the obstacle course in the time limit.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello Everyone. The con is finally over.

@SUSTIC

As I remember Shadow actually died in Sonic adventure 2 when going trough the atmosphere. The Shadow you play in Heroes is a replica.

Nice copying abilities by the way
        Last edited by Katrix; 09-15-2013, 03:44 PM.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Welcome back!
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, we're doing unlocks now?

Mima: Destroy Red Eye in under 1 minute.

Dr. Kliener: Complete Intro Arc on hardest difficulty.

Hank: Complete Nevada Arc on hard difficulty.

Sanford & Deimos: Complete Nevada Arc on hardest difficulty.

Sariel: Fight Malthael flawlessly.

Koishi: Throw Zommari into the Consumer's Engine.

Sekibanki: Burn 50,000 enemies in the Devourer Arc.

Mima Yukkuri: Complete Hawaii Arc on hardest difficulty.

Auditor: ?????? (secret unlock)

Malthael: Defeat Malthael flawlessly.

Serious Sam: Defeat 10,000 kamikazes in the Devourer Arc.

Marisa: Defeat 3,000 enemies with the Master Spark.

Tricky: Finish the first battle with Tricky in under 2 minutes.

Yumemi: Destroy 20,000 enemies with lasers (Master Spark not included)

Winslow: Win 10 games of Poker.

If you haven't noticed, most of my characters are difficult to get. DEAL WITH IT.
            Last edited by Koishi; 09-15-2013, 04:01 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

They wouldn't be worth the challenge if they weren't hard to unlock.

I gotta go. I'll be back in 1-2 hours. Later everyone.

I'll leave you with a gift. I was looking up the soundtracks for Halo on Youtube and got THIS! I happen to find it hilarious.

sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC

Just forget what I said before. Did some research and looks like you were right
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

You think that Yours is hard Mima?........... Well, you're right. But I'm not done yet -w- I've yet for the upgraded versions!

Shikieiki (Repention): Destroy at least 3/4 of the alien bugs and 3/4 of the 1337 agents on hardest.

Komachi (Death Scythe): Defeat time horsie in under 3 minutes on hard.

Otori (Timelessness): Complete the obstacle course in under 2 minutes on hard.

HM (TISF [Insanity]): Kill 500 Nucleoids normaly OR Kill 250 Nucleoids brutally.

HM (TISF [Zero]): Kill 500 Nucleoids and a mini-boss brutally.

SECRET CHARACTER; HM (Spartan killer): Defeat John on multiplayer on hardest 50 times.

SUPER SECRET CHARACTER; Mario RX: Finish all games and missions on hardest and have all characters unlocked

Oh, and Mima, I like your ideas, but... How the hell is a Mima Yukkuri supposed to fight XD

Comment

How to unlock Org. XIII. Beat them at the Station of awakening (a battle that if it was in a game would be scripted to be impossible to win) xp
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

I hate those bosses where they're more uber hard to beat than they're supposed to, and it turns out you're not supposed to win.

Comment

I kind of agree with you and kind of disagree with you. The best one's in my opinion is the ones where different things happens depending on if you win or lose. First fight against Leon in Kingdom Hearts is a example. If you win you get a potion, but you are not expected to win the fight.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                          Oh, and Mima, I like your ideas, but... How the hell is a Mima Yukkuri supposed to fight XD
                          Yukkuri Mima does have a body, and can use a miniature version of the Master Spark. The real question is how Dr. Kliener is supposed to fight.

Oh, there are other ones I haven't done yet, so here's some more.

Koishi (Model X Megamerge): Defeat all bosses as Koishi on hardest difficulty

Hank (Model Z Megamerge): Go through the Danger Zone as ALL characters in under 5 minutes. (Yes, every character.)

Salvador: Gib 100,000 enemies total.

Pontius: Block or graze 40,000 enemy projectiles.

Heavy Weapons Guy: Kill 400,000 enemies in the Intro Arc.

Mr. Foster: Use all weapons to kill 1,000 enemies.

(Here's some extra ones)
                          Time Attack Mode: Finish all arcs on hardest difficulty.

John Yukkuri: Finish all arcs as John on hardest difficulty.

Pedestrian: Kill 500 innocent people.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I'm back!

Originally posted by Mima
                            John Yukkuri: Finish all arcs as John on hardest difficulty.
                            I still think it would be hilarious if John saw a Yukkuri of himself hopping along the ground.

The only thing that freaks him out: disgustingly adorable heads that hop around and tell you to "take it easy".

As for weapon upgrades for the Borealis, how about MAC Cannons?

If Koishi opened her third eye, would she still retain her ability to control the subconscious?

She might be able to switch between the two at will.
                            Last edited by S121; 09-15-2013, 05:48 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

It would probably be the switching thing.

And I don't know about the MAC cannons. I ain't an expert on Halo, but aren't those things supposed to be huge? Maybe if it was like the mini-MAC on the Mammoth.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 09-15-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

@Mima

That's what I was thinking. Depending on the size of the ship, it could either be one regular MAC Cannon, or the Mini-MAC.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X