X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

"Yeah, 'science'." Hank made finger-quotes.

"We have that here too, it's called 'adrenaline'." Hank continued, ending with a chuckle.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hawaii
      _______

Model X turns to Isaac. "I am sorry. My name is Biometal Model X. I felt the energy his body is giving off and it was similar to Model Z, another Biometal. There is no way this Reploid is Model Z." He said as he hears what Isaac said. "Zero...?" Model X said as he realized something. He quickly turns around however and leaves the room. "Let us make our leave Koishi. He is not Model Z, but there is indeed some sort of connection between that Reploid and Model Z like you said Koishi. I just can't put my finger on it..."
      Last edited by NeoFox; 06-16-2013, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Hawaii

"I just said that not a minute ago X." Koishi pouted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hawaii
          ________

"I apologize for that Koishi." He said as he turns back. "I apologize greatly sir. Please make sure that Reploid's repairs are complete." He said as he floats out of the room. "Koishi... I would like to speak with you in private."

Comment

Hawaii

"Okay." Koishi obliged, following Model X.

Comment

Tokyo International Airport

"A favor?" Yukari asked. "What can I do for you?"

Plane

"The plane will be departing now." The pilot's voice was heard as the plane began to take off, crossing the airstrip and ascending into the air.
              "It feels really different to be flying like this." Yuuka said. "I feel secured."
              "Not really... what happens when the plane malfunctions?" Utsuho countered, looking down to see the great vast sea of Pacific Ocean.
              "Then we just fly out." Yuuka smirked, opening up her laptop.
              "Araa, understood." Utsuho said.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Plane

"Not really... what happens when the plane malfunctions?" Utsuho countered, looking down to see the great vast sea of Pacific Ocean.
                "Then we just fly out." Yuuka smirked, opening up her laptop.
                "Araa, understood." Utsuho said.

"Just in case that happens, I think you guys should know that I have a hard time swimming. You see, Because of my augmentations, I tend to sink like a rock.", John said.

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"You said his name was Zero?", Koishi asked.

"Is he going to be alright?", Yuyuko added.

"He should be. I fixed him, or at least I fixed what makes Zero, Zero.", Isaac said.

"I apologize greatly sir. Please make sure that Reploid's repairs are complete.", Model X said.

A thought then struck Isaac.

(Based on their clothes, I'd dare say that they're from the same game as Iku and Nitori.)

"Hang on. Do you guys happen to know Nitori and Iku?", Isaac asked.
                Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 02:35 PM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Hawaii
                  _______

Model X stops and turns to Isaac. "Good. I would also like to speak with Zero when he is repaired completely." Said Model X as he continues floating there. Waiting for Koishi or Yuyuko to answer before leaving. After all it would be rude for them to just leave without responding to his question.

Plane
                  _______

Axl who is sitting on the plane across from X and John pushes a button on his robotic ears. As he does music starts playing as though he was listening to an I pod and begins lightly tapping his foot to the beat.
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 06-16-2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Airport, Tokyo; Shiki

"Have you ever been to Earth?"

Hawaii; Yuyuko

"Go on. I'll answer his questions. You needed to talk to Koishi."

I turn towards the man.

"Nitori... Iku... It seems that they are here as well... But I haven't seen them. Why?"
                    Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-16-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Hawaii

"I know them!" Koishi said. "They're from where i'm from. Nitori is a nice kappa and Iku knows how to make fancy clothes."

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"I know them!" Koishi said. "They're from where i'm from. Nitori is a nice kappa and Iku knows how to make fancy clothes."

"Nitori... Iku... It seems that they are here as well... But I haven't seen them. Why?", The pink-haired woman asked.

"Nitori should be back soon, and Iku is on a ship near the beach.", Isaac said.

"Tell you what. I could call Nitori and say that she has visitors, if you want to say hi. Besides, she's been gone for a while now."
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu - Hawaii

Model X turns to Yuyuko. "Very well. Koishi let's go." He said as he floats towards the elevator.

Comment

Hawaii

"Okay! We can go up to me and Yuyu's room." Koishi said, going into the elevator and hitting the button for the top floor.

Comment

"Goodbye, Koisi. I'll meet you later."

I sat down in a chair nearby.

"So, tell me more about yourself. Who are you?"

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac watched as they entered the elevator and left the floor.

(Hmm. Where is Nitori anyway? The whole night has gone by and she's still not back.), Isaac thought to himself as he rubbed his chin.

Isaac then turned to EVE.

"EVE, I need you to keep repairing the barriers in Zero's programming. I'm going to look for Nitori. When Lt. Trewalney wakes up, tell him that I went out to find her.", Isaac said as he began running a quick diagnostics test on his suit.

All of a sudden, the pink-haired girl appeared in one of the chairs.

"So, tell me more about yourself. Who are you?"

"Dah! How did you do that? I closed the door.", Isaac asked in a surprised tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X