X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plane

"Sorry I'm late guys." Axl said said as he buckled in.

(I'm surprised that the pilot is taking this so well. Has this happened before?), John thought to himself.

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

The floating robot flew into the room, to Zero's databanks, then back to the little girl.

"This isn't Model Z... this is just a Reploid... but the signal he is giving off is similar to Model Z... how can this be?"

"Hey! Don't be doing that again! I didn't invite you in, so next time, you stay put!", Isaac snapped at the machine.

He then quickly calmed back down and said, "His name is Zero."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Plane's cargo bay

-- So why are we traveling here as your friends have thw luxury of using chairs?-- Mara asked seating on a pile of soft rug

--The humans have accepted most characters, but beast-like characters like us are still looked down as animals-- Renamon answered preparing some sheets on the plane's floor

--Some people are so immature, we are ad intelligent as them, not just empty mimded beasts-- Nera said with obvious anger seeing from the window

--Unfortunately, you will get used to it, I have lived with their prejudice for enough time to know they won't change their way of thinking about characters, all we can do is move on without letting their prejudices stop us, besides we gor more luxury than them-- Renamon said as she managed to make a nice bed with the sheets and luggage

--Always with your ideas aren't you? What a creative mind-- Mara said as she and Nera rested on the bed
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Airport, Tokyo; Shiki

I watched as Komachi went inside the plane.

"...take care..."

I turned towards Yukari.

"Yuakri... can you please do me a favor?"

Plane, Tokyo; Komachi

I rushed onto the plane. "Sorry we're late, guys..."

I sat down in a seat next to Yuuka.

So... How long have ya guys been waitin?"

Comment

Plane

"So... How long have ya guys been waitin?", Komachi asked.

"Not too long. We were almost late.", John said.

"Where's Shikieiki?", John then asked Komachi.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Plane; Komachi

"Shiki-sama... she's...staying."

Comment

Plane

"Shiki-sama... she's...staying.", Komachi said.

"Is it Hank?", John asked.
              sigpic

Comment

"..."

I turned to him with a smile.

"...is she that easy to read?"

Comment

Plane

"...is she that easy to read?", Komachi said after smiling.

"Not really. It's just that I know that she cares about Hank. I'm not too worried because knowing the Higher Power, he put Hank back into situations that Hank is used to. It's his element. Right now, I'm simply biding my time until we can find a way of effectively killing all of the Higher Powers and freeing Hank. I have a couple ideas so far, but none that we can do right now.", John said.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Well, right now, she only wants to bring Hank back and keep him under the radar. Speaking of which, I wonder how Otori is doing in Nevada. I bet he's doing alright. Why I'd bet that he has the Improbability Drive by now!"

Desert, Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

This is freakin hell!!!

I only step outside and it got so hot! I'd better deal with it.

I set up the pop up dummies all over the desert.

"Alright. And... begin!"

I began running with all my might. A dummy popped up. I shot it down with the sub-machine gun.

More came up. I shot them all.

Later, I realized that my speed had been decreasing and my aim had become less accurate.

Soon, I fell to the floor, exhausted.

Look on the bright side: I didn't pass out.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Well, well, well. Looks like you're getting better." Hank came up to Otori, offering his hand to help him up.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I was panting like crazy.

"...thanks... Is it always this... hot? What...season...is it?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"You're in the midst of the summer heat." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"No freakin wonder. Oh well. Better for me. Now then, time to take a dose of this little baby and I'm back on track."

I pulled out a syringe with a brown liquid and injected myself with it. I put it on the side of my stomach.

I began feeling re-energized.

"Alright, that is the power of trying science behind everyone's back."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"I'm not even going to ask what that stuff is, but if it's some sort of drug, keep it the hell away from Sanford." Hank said sternly.

Hawaii

"You said his name was Zero?" Koishi said, looking at Zero. "Model X here said his friend's called Model Z. It may not be exactly his friend, but maybe Z stands for Zero." Koishi hypothosized.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 06-16-2013, 12:03 PM.

Comment

"Nope. No drugs here. Just some science I stole from the Neo-Yakuza. Replenishes your stamina."

Hawaii; Yuyuko

"Is he going to be alright?"

Comment

Working...
                                X