• Show
Clear All

I stood up and looked at the fox.

"What... are you doing to... Meiling?"

I kept on hitting the big guy.

"Boink bonk boink bonk, hahaha, this is fun no?"

Comment

SDM

"I'm not quite sure.", John said as he turned to look down to Nera from the top of the bookshelf.

John was then hit by a sniper's round, causing his shield to dissipate. John turned around and fired his pistol, hitting it in the head.

John then remembered HM.

"Guys, I'll be back. HM might need some assistance.", John said as he jumped from bookshelf to book shelf until he found the General and HM fighting.

John reloaded his pistol, then jumped down and fired it at the General.
      Last edited by S121; 07-18-2013, 06:30 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

SDM

"Im healing her injuries, there is internal damage on her stomach area, if you need to head come here and I will help you as soon as I can stabilize your friend" the vixen said still healing Meiling
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Ohai John, I'm just beating the sh*t out of this general here. Come on, general! Know what? I'll cut ye some slack. Come on, give me your best!"

Comment

SDM

Samus punched what looked like the last soldier "I think that is all of them" she said while taking the maid to the fox

Renamon finally stabilized Meiling and took a deep breath "There you go, now she only needs to rest" she said with some exhaustion and pressed her digivice on Sakuya, healing her injuries

"Come on guys we are almost done" Nera stood close to the group just in case of any attack
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I used a knife to remove the bullet from my arm. I was in great pain.

"Agh! Huff... huff... okay... you may proceed."

Comment

SDM

The fox kept healing the maid, now feeling rather dizzy with the nonstop process "Alright, is there any critical wound? It will be of help to know" she asked to the maid

Spoiler:

Comment

"No... the bullet wound... is the only one..."

I was feeling rather dizzy.

Comment

SDM

"Ok, the wound is sealed, just let your arm rest for a bit" Renamon said and took a seat on the floor exhausted

Spoiler:

Comment

"Very well..."

I rested on the floor, waiting for this scene to end.

Comment

I pressed a button on my earpiece, causing it to read my mind with thew numbers I wanted to dial.

"Come on, Chris, I don't know how much longer this tree will hold..."

Comment

London

Chris's phone was ringing, but Chris was nowhere to be seen.

The sounds of gunfire echoes throughout the city. The Nemesis had quickly found Chris, and now Chris is on the run.

"Damn it! They just had to send one of those things!" He said as he runs down an alleyway.

Comment

Human Village

Screaming came from the front, huge numbers of headless kamikazes charging forth from the flashes, screaming bloody murder as they charged with bombs in their hands, the slight sound of hissing heard as the legion of them charged.

"Just like old times." Sam pulled out a large Tommy gun, and peppered the kamikazes with bullets, stopping them in their tracks as they exploded, creating craters everywhere, making it look like a battlefield as smoke kept rising, and so did the kamikazes.

"Well, those are some ugly sods." Mr. Foster fired his own rifle at the kamikazes.

"Believe me, if we're facing them, there are going to be some uglier fellas too." Sam said.

Somewhere in Nevada

Phobos and Hank clashed, swords ablaze with ferocity and skill. One of strict order and discipline, the other of rage and defiance against impossible odds. Neither of the two landed a hit on one another, for they were of equal skill and prowess. The world cracked around them, but they fought and fought.

Tricky had had enough of this. He teleported in front of Otori and impaled him with the front end of the street sign, then knocking him onto the ground, and from there, lifted him by the scruff of his neck, and sent him flying into the distance with a punch that could crack concrete. His head then slowly turned to Shiki, and he put a finger, making a slicng motion across his rotten, blood soaked throat.
                            Last edited by Koishi; 07-18-2013, 05:21 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Human Village

"Hey, all of you with guns!" Keine shouted as she laid down the eighth and final scroll. "I just edited the history of the village so that you guys use only 33% of your ammo for every ammo you fire. I hope that holds the village until I go and get reinforcements."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

The Borealis flew over the Human Village, firing at the kamikazes advancing. Marisa got on her broom and flew down, making strafing runs of the legions of kamikazes, firing lines of danamku below as the Borealis went back to fighting the Devourer's troops, leaving Marisa and he others to fend off this extremely small, yet highly menacing force from Mental's army.

"These guys have seriously lost their heads!" Marisa said to herself as she then stopped mid flight, seeing that several Biomechanoids were coming along with the kamikazes, firing burst of laser fire, which Marisa barely dodged.

Sam nodded to Keine and kept firing on the incoming hordes, while Foster didn't even look over as he kept firing.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X