X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada; Shiki

"That is quite an unsavory gesture. To crave for nothing but blood... I shall pass judgement on you!!!"

Damn... that clown hits hard...

But what did it feel like?

Like a sucker punch from a gang member.

Then that means that the pain share is working. Run, for there is no doubt that the clown will stop his genocide.

Shikieiki! I ran at a fast speed back to the location.

Comment

SDM

"Perish as a sacrifice!" Itatai shouted, swinging with his katana fiercely. Sparks occured as it clashed with the bookshelves. One of the bookshelves caught on fire, but-
      "Those books are kinda precious..." Koakuma gasped, her finger drawing a seal of protection with her blood. The seal locked General Itatai for a short amoun of time.
      Koakuma stared tiredly at HM. "Mysterious robot man, finish him..."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"And you know what I am? Why thank you, I am quite flattered ^_^ and for that, I'll finish him off... um... devil... demon... succubus... thing."

I then took out my LAYZOR cannon and pointed it to the sky.

"John, get fatass into the sky! I'll try to blow him away without hitting a book!"

My cannon then began charging.

Comment

SDM

John ran and smothered the fire.

He didn't have to worry about burning himself, his suit could easily stand up to magma.

John then turned to HM.

"If he's one of the Generals, shouldn't we interrogate him?", John asked.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Erm... ah... do it quickly before this thing blows!"

Comment

SDM

"You need to rest, your body is too weak now" Nera said pulling the demoness to the floor so she could rest

Renamon got up and took a deepbreath "You four stay here, we will deal with this mess and finish it" she said now moving to the jackal and throwing her to the general

Nera caught the shogun warrior and plummeted him to the ground "Now stay down and you will live" she said with a palm close to the warrior´s face
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"I brought Eirin." Yamame told Renamon as the Lunarian doctor appeared from the plumbing tubes.
                "Very dusty in here. We'll have to get our throat checked for any infection when we're done." Eirin muttered as she drew her bow and fired. Ten Grunts went down without a peep.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"It's gonna take longer than that.", John said.

John stood in front of the blast and activated his Armorlock, ready to receive HM's blast.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine.", John said to HM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Oh, for fuck's.... *sigh* ALright. I just hope that you can withstand something like this..."

I fired, and the beam was much more powerful than the last's. It reached John at lightning speed. It didn't do any damage to his suit, but the damage to his shield was very critical.

Comment

Voile

"Told you.", John said to HM.

John then took one of the nearby guns and wrapped it around the General's wrists.

"That should hold him.", John said.

He then took the General's weapons and laid him on the floor, on his stomach.
                      sigpic

Comment

I walked up to the general with a chair. I placed it in front of him and put my foot on the chair.

"Alright, talk! Where's the money, the stash, and the body? Talk!"

Comment

Voile

John looked at HM and spoke.

"Umm... What are you doing?", John asked.
                          sigpic

Comment

SDM

Samus only walked to HM and bonked his head with her arm-cannon "This is not time for ridiculous stuff" she said

"Atleast we saved the library, by the way, please take care of this four girls physical injuries" Renamon talked to Keine as she seated on the floor to relax
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I put my palm to my face and began laughing.

"Sorry...*snicker* I couldn't help it! I mean, look at him! Look at me! For god's sake, check this!"

I changed appearance so that it looked like me in a police uniform.

"It's freaking perfect! Alright, but seriously, fuck you general, I'm gonna have my ass handed to me by the owner of this place because of your bullsh*t and that... thing."

Comment

Voile - SDM

John pulled out the Gap Crystal and spoke to it.

"Yukari, we've secured the library. We also captured a General.", John said.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X