X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forest of magic

"For every dark there is light and for every light there is dark. You are a person of lust, but lust is a branch of love, what you can do depends only in yourself, your instincts may be powerful since they are from your nature but here" Renamon put her hand on Lujuria´s chest

"Your soul and life are of your own choice, you can let your past control you or walk forward and live your life as you mold it with your hands" holding Lujurias hands
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I... can't..." Lujuria said. "I can't forget it... it's etched in my mind... oh god... I remember that day... When he..."

"... where... am I?"

"In hell, my dearest."

"What?! Who are you?!"

"Now now, no need for outside voices. I am known as Lucifer."

"Lucifer... the fallen angel?!"

"What did I say about outside voices?"

"But... no... no, this must be a nightmare... this can't be real..."

"Only as real as the suicide you've just committed."

"So I did go through with it..."

"Yep. And now, you're mine."

"But-"

"Now, as it occurs to me, you lived prettily. You spent half your life as a slave. Oh, and how they treated you."

"No! I hated it! I hated every moment of it!"

"Is that so? Well, that isn't quite completely true..."

"... no, I hated it."

"Did you? Maybe you convinced yourself you did... but be honest... how did you feel during?"

"I hated it... I hated it..."

"You can fool yourself all you want... but you know... *leans into her ear*... you loved every minute of it."

"... no... stop..."

"It's alright. Give in to temptation. To your desires. Your lust."

"... it... can't be..."

"Accept it."

"......... I........"

"Accept it."

"......... you.... are right....."

"Hmph. From now on, you work for me... as Lust."

"... as Lust." She chanted from her memory.

Comment

Forest of magic

"We all have our demons from our past Lujuria, but remember that they are that, past. Now that you are free from those chains you can move on," Renamon said looking at the woman with her piercing eyes

"It will be hard at first, but with people who you trust, it will pass with ease, just open that lid in your heart and let it out.." the fox said with a soothing tone
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The way that the fox was talking to her... her hypnotic logic...

"...m... master... Lucifer...?"

She then recoiled in realization.

"Well... how do I know you're helping? What if you're just using me..."

Then, she realized what she was saying. She snapped back to reality.

"What... oh, god... sorry... it's just.. I saw something tonight that I wanna forget..."

She wiped her tears.

"Jeez. How stupid of me. And I thought Envy was the jealousy-holic."

Comment

Fprest of magic

"Its ok to feel that way, we only know you were aquantance with Isaac the engineer so it is normal to still be in nutral zone" renamon said understanding the reaction of the woman

"I was in a similar situation, living afraid, troubled by my past. Then I looked at what surrounded me and faced my demons, I thought I was losing my mind and really thought of taking the easy way. I lost people I cared for, an entire village. I was on a bloodlust for the ones who killed everyone and when I found them on that base. I went there to save inoccent characters, but deep inside me was that feral instinct that craved for blood. Even ripped out the heart of the sole agent who shot me on my chest. Finally I was in a feral mode that desired for death" the fox related the attack on base 3

"Even after that I was still lost, no one saw how it was killing me inside until I met my mate. She is the beacon that gave me back to the world of living and I would go to both hell and heaven to search for her again. We share our souls as one" the vixen finished with a faint smile with the memory

"Life is made with a plot, but we have the ability to control it Lujuria, you decide what to do with your life"

Spoiler:

Comment

"... thanks. I needed that. Who are you two?"

Comment

Forest of Magic

"I am Nera of the Lucario tribe, pleased to meet you" Nera greeted Lujuria smiling

"Im Renamon, Im glad we can be of help" the fox offered her hand to shake it with Lujuria in agreement as she smiled too

Spoiler:

Comment

Lujuria accepted the handshake.

"Nice to meet you. Now, I would go back to sleep, but we'll be leaving soon anyways, so... I guess I'll hang around you guys for a bit."

The card game was at it's climax. Greed was close to busting out. But then, he began smiling at this hand. So far, he has a three of a kind and a pair. Then, Lucifer looks over to Daiyousei.

"... My, my, dear. You've been quite quiet towards me. Is it something I did, perhaps?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Comment

Ancient City

Yukari didn't respond. She was too drunk to respond, sitting in front of a bartender and chugging spirits and cocktails. Yuuka was sitting next to her, using her laptop, playing an outside world game called Team Fortress 2.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

John raised an eyebrow at Yukari, then spoke to Yuuka, hoping not to bother her too much while she was playing.

"Uhh, is Yukari alright? She seems to be drinking that stuff like water.", John said to Yuuka.
                      Last edited by S121; 11-11-2013, 02:32 AM.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

Yuuka gave a mere shrug and went back into building a Sentry gun. Yukari staggered and fell on the ground, sleeping.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

"Whoa...", John uttered as he turned over to Yukari and knelt down to pick her up.

John didn't know what being drunk was, so he was worried for Yukari's well being. It seemed she was fine, based on the fact that nobody else seemed bothered by her falling over, but it was still made John slightly tense.

John held her in his arms and looked for a safer place for her to sit. After making a quick sweep of the room with his gaze, John saw a vacant booth to sit at.

(There.), John thought as he walked over to the booth and sat her down.

John held her steady by holding her shoulders and tried to see if she would respond to him.

"Yukari, are you okay? Can you hear me?", John asked Yukari, trying to get through to her.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Oh dear," Akihita said. "Should I get something for her?"

Comment

Ancient City

"Uh, I-I don't know, maybe some water?", John said to Akihita in a tone of uncertainty.
                              sigpic

Comment

Akihita went off to go get water. She returned with a glass of water and handed it to John.

"I do hope she's alright..."

Comment

Working...
                                X