X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otori turned around and his happy expression suddenly went serious.

"Really? What happened?"

Comment

Near Helicopter - Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

"Well, they wanted to replace Shikieiki with a new Yama, arrest all the people involved with the resurrection, and put the resurrected back to death, but we managed to convince them otherwise. Nobody is going to prison, the resurrected get to stay alive, and Shikieiki gets to keep her job. The only downside is that she's on probation.", John said to Otori.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Oh..."

Otori looked down, depressed.

"... But..."

He looked up with a smile.

"At least everything went for the best... Hey, John, where is she?"

Comment

"She's still at Higan, but soon she'll be taken to the Human Village. She told me to tell you that she'll be a little late, but she'll be here soon.", John said to Otori.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"She'll be..."

Otori couldn't help but smirk.

"... Alright. I'll take her word for it."

Otori looked at Snake, then back at John.

"So... How long 'till you're ready?"

Comment

Forest of Magic

Beth Renamon and Nera knew that there was someone hiding behind the trees "I suggest you to come out, we arenpt fighting unless you start it" the fox said outloud to the pressence
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm not going, remember? I'll teleport there and give them the code Snake gave me. For now, I just need to relax, something Yukari actually convinced me to do.", John said as he gave a slight smile at Otori.
                sigpic

Comment

"Alright. Tell us whenever you're ready."

"... How are you? Are you remains of the attack? Because you sure as hell don't look human..."

Comment

Forest of Magic

Nera was the one who countered to the person "We are survivors of the war, but not from the Devourerīs side if you ask, my partner and I fought in the front line alongside the youkai to save Gensokyo from his army" she said

Then the lucario asked to the woman "And what about you? I can sense you have the energy of the personification of lust, are you some kind of succubi maybe?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Hmph. How degrading."

Then, she could feel it again... That passion for battle again... She could feel a lusting for combat.

She licked her lips.

Comment

"I'll see you later, Otori. Good luck.", John calmly said as he entered another Corridor of Darkness.

Ancient City

All of a sudden, a Corridor of Darkness opened up in front of Komachi and Akihita and John stepped out.

"Okay, let's go find Yukari.", John said to them.
                        Last edited by S121; 11-10-2013, 11:08 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Right." Akihita said as she stood. Komachi tried to walk to John, but failed and fell over.

"Heheh, I guess I won't be going anywhere. You, you, you keep an eye an her."

Comment

Ancient City

"Ok, I will.", John said as he helped Komachi up.

Once she was on her feet, John reached over to a chair and helped her sit down.

"The question is, are you going to be alright?", John asked Komachi in a slightly confused tone.

He had never actually seen anybody drunk before. It seemed she was fine, she wasn't in any pain and didn't seem to be in distress.
                            sigpic

Comment

Forest of magic

Renamon got up and talked to the woman "Well, the best way to know is by talking, we just know you from your essence" she said already feeling the pheromones of the person

"I suggest you to donīt understimate us, so please come out" Nera offered

Spoiler:

Comment

"Whum? Oh, Yea, yea, I'll be fine, now you go on to your wifey, now."

"A wife? To whom are you married, if I may ask?" Akihita asked.

"Talk? Yea... Let's talk..."

Lujuria came out, but she had a desiring look on her face.

Comment

Working...
                                X