Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pssst kilel. your turn

Comment

I'm drawing some of Jason's weapons and items, to give people an idea on what they look like.

I'm not the best at drawing, so bare with me.

Besides, there's no way in HELL I'm going to try to draw the blades of the chain on his "Chainsword"!

I'll also be drawing his clothes and armor.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm out. See ya'll tomorrow I hope.

Comment

@Wonder
          Nighty night.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Before I go, does anyone know of some connection between fire and thunder? I mean, the relationship is there, I just don't get it, and it's everywhere; Soul Eater, Pokemon, etc.

Comment

Do you mean fire and lightning?
              sigpic

Comment

.... Well, I guess it doesn't matter, but if it does, then yes.

Comment

Well, lightning is plasma...

That being said, I don't think he'd be able to shoot fire, just electric balls of plasma.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thunder is sound, Lightning is energy, so it does matter. And in reality, there isn't too much of a relationship as far as I'm aware. Unless the lightning is conducted, that is. I've seen a tree split by lightning and it didn't catch fire. Mainly because of the charge being grounded. It really depends. A lot of house fires are caused by sparks from bad wiring though. And no matter what you say, a spark is a spark and can create fire.

BUT GENERALLY FIRE AND LIGHTNING ARE VERY FOREBODING SYMBOLS, USUALLY SIGNIFYING AN APOCALYPSE, SO THEY'RE USED TOGETHER. that's all.
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Ah. Just makin sure, because with that reputation, I thought that maybe Hell Master and Sidna (it's Sidna, right, the one with the fire tornado?) could have some kind of relationship, whether it's that they're besties or if they're rivals.

Okay, good night.

Comment

BEE-TEE-DUBS, most spells wear off after reaching a certain range from the user. Only certain spells such as projection do not.
                        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

sorry for the confusion everyone..i will try to stop posting through phone....i will go and try to fix it now, and the reason i keep using hes and shes is that i am maintaining that yomimatomo does not know any of them

edit: ok i hope i managed to straighten it out, it was just that i am not used to typing and reading from phone, and everyone was so active then in the (for me) morning when i was in school, i will try to refrain from posting from phone then...once again Sorry

edit 2: just a request, can profiles be made for the three generals as well? It is hard to keep them straight...just a request
                          Last edited by bookdragon2000; 07-22-2013, 07:04 AM.
                          How many times can you die a day~?
                          How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@Wonder

I'm sure HM can manage something. Sidna is know as a fire mage even though she's really a wind mage showing how much knowledge she really have over her element.
                            (she uses other elements too, fire is still her favorite though.)
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Wait, she uses fire and wind? Oh well. I actually found a better relationship between thunder (Raijin) and wind (some demon wind god dude). Oh well. So Katrix, how does inrelated sibling rivalry relationship sound? They fight a lot, but are still friends enough to go get a drink out sometimes.

Comment

@Katrix

So did she dodge the whirling chainsaw blade coming for her stomach?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X