Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?

Animal Abuse > Arson
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ Kilolicus
      Do all commanders work at the same base?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
        @ Kilolicus
        Do all commanders work at the same base?
        No. In fact, commanders are generally given free reign to do things of their own accord. The only ones that do are Malus, Tenebrae and Vohr
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I think that is my last post for this night early morning. I'm sure not to much will have happened when I'm sleeping.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
            Nighty night.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Katrix, I wouldn't say Sidna is completely safe from any of Jason's attacks. Just... that she thinks she's safe. :V

Comment

@Kilelicus
                Jason just got vicious, due to being cornered.

This guy is on Speed,.. Speed Magic.
                sigpic

Comment

WW, please don't just jump into fights like that... I can understand if you're not really experienced with roleplay, but it's just impolite for people to just jump into someone else's fight so quickly. Not to mention it would take a good deal of time to go from Regius to Everbloom Forest. It took Tenebrae two posts to get from the outer rim of the forest to Seki, who was in it. It would take you at least four posts worth of time. Not necessarily four of your posts, but still. It's like... quarter to one, and he's already there. That shouldn't happen. I would appreciate it if you would redact that post, WW :V or just change it to have him just leaving. Also a "Suit for rain and thunder" is called a cloak. Also just randomly zapping animals is... kinda lame >_>
                  Last edited by Kilelicus; 07-22-2013, 01:46 AM.

Comment

1. Meh, kinda just getting into it.

2. done. Check it out.

3. I did mention they tried to kill him. I edited that to make good of all this.

I always seem to be the one that screws up alot...

Comment

@Wonder
                      It's only because you are not used to the stricter guidelines of this RP. Things will get better in time.

That being said, It would take you a long time to get to the forest. By the time you get there, the battle would already be over and everyone would already be gone.

It really would take a lot more than one post to get to the forest.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                        1. Meh, kinda just getting into it.

2. done. Check it out.

3. I did mention they tried to kill him. I edited that to make good of all this.

I always seem to be the one that screws up alot...
                        Don't worry about it. I might be ragging on you a lot but I have a decent amount of experience with this sort of thing. There are some things that just aren't right, you know? Don't let it get you down. I know that if you listen to me and take the things I say into your writing, you'll improve greatly. The first person wasn't so much screwing up as it was first person writing just looks, sounds, and feels ugly. It turns into a lot of "then"s

EDIT: Much better

Comment

@Book

Can you please explain what's happening with your post? All the hes are confusing me.

It's so that next time I post, I won't make a mistake and mess up the illusion.
                          sigpic

Comment

I share in s121's confusion.

Comment

Dude, it's midnight. The weather is not really glorious.

@Book: Your post is no longer consistent with what's going on. Re-read and fix please :V
                              Last edited by Kilelicus; 07-22-2013, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Who, me? I know. But Katrix mentioned it being a thunderstorm. He just really likes stormy days... WHEN THERE ISN'T A GIANT FIRE TORNADO IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X