Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's currently missing from spawn?

Comment

@Zaduro
      I do not know, I guess Kat means all the terrain that he has to modify in order to make the town look somewhat good located and not be like the worst MCEdit import ever, apart from that there are some missing modifications to Neo Kagome town that someone (coughcoughTenshi) has not delivered them to Kat, apart from that... I have no idea tbh...
      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

I estimate it's going to have a month worth of booming activity and then die out suddenly as people move on lol
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Finals for me are either next week or the week after, so I'm going risk free, aka going on the forums only, not the server. The server's definitely seen worse days compared to this. Think of it as some kind of hibernation.

Sent from my nokia
          Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
          rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Gah, I need to choose my words better.

*Quiz area spawn place*
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

The decorated town hall and Sakuya's Villager sorter needs to be put in, and the quiz area. But I don't know where that would go.
              sigpic

Comment

The first 1.10 pre-release has just come out. Are we going to put off the reset until 1.10 or are we going to reset in 1.9 and be behind an update for a while longer?

Comment

Originally posted by Knacho View Post
                  The first 1.10 pre-release has just come out. Are we going to put off the reset until 1.10 or are we going to reset in 1.9 and be behind an update for a while longer?
                  Before anyone else jumps to an answer, we have staff meetings for a reason. This is going to be a topic of discussion in the next one. We'll decide the answer there.
                  Key word: There.
                  I know a few people who prematurely answer.
                  w-what is this autism aura??
                  if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                  our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                    It's about time that we mix things up! Bring in some new life to the server!
                    As one who isn't freuqently online, I'm happy to read about these upcoming changes. Over the last years, I was actually wondering why nothing(?) is happening regarding the update of the server. Also, as student in architecture, it will be interesting for me to look at the new Kagome Town!
                    ☢核融合は俺の大力です!うにゅうー!☢

Comment

Just a little update since no-one bothered to post about it.

Following a recent staff meeting, we have decided that we will be skipping 1.9 and instead updating to 1.10 as soon as possible. We hope this doesn't cause issue though it might set us back a short while in updating.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Double posting to say: It's happening! \o/
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                          Double posting to say: It's happening! \o/

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

The server is labelled "Maintenance Mode." What does that mean? Is it like an "under construction, staff only" type thing, or something else? I'm just wondering if it's okay to connect to the server right now or not. I don't want to cause any easily avoidable problems.

Comment

Originally posted by BenjiPM View Post
                              The server is labelled "Maintenance Mode." What does that mean? Is it like an "under construction, staff only" type thing, or something else? I'm just wondering if it's okay to connect to the server right now or not. I don't want to cause any easily avoidable problems.
                              It's currently Whitelisted, so you can't get on anyway. Please wait warmly.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Alright, thanks for the clarification. I'll do my best to be patient! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X