Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Tewi, is an event location, that, well, is associated with Kagome in, ways...
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Just remember that we while we love our Kagome, we dont want to put TOO MUCH into it. Its a staging grounds for the actual playing. Mr. Builds-a-Palace-That-never-gets-dones over here has invested VERY LITTLE in the area, because I know the focus on Survival isn't Kagome Town, but Yumehi--I mean, Playing with others OUTSIDE of Kagome town
      I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

LoL loke that response

Comment

the castle is not meant to be directly attached to kagome, that would be absurd considering the size. However, I was thinking of having one of the roads lead to it, and it would be surrounded by a dense forest.

Comment

@Xadrow

Probably the same way how Kritter's house is connected to Kagome, by a path, but still pretty far away?

Comment

So we have begun to create the museum, but I still need any possible urban legends (either stories of infamy or famous ones; nothing bad). Also, if any of you want, we actually have two exhibits for both pixel art and art shared here on the forum. With your consent, any art could be placed into the museum for others on the server to see. Just provide a link here to the forum art, or ask me via PM to follow you on the server, and the rest will be taken care of. ^^
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I need to find a hole to shove this vault into

Comment

Originally posted by DariruKuro View Post
                  I need to find a hole to shove this vault into
                  Shove your vault into my hole.
                  w-what is this autism aura??
                  if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                  our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_3p1c_G4m3r View Post
                    Shove your vault into my hole.

I like: Cake, more cake, lots of cake, coffee cake, blueberry cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, crumb cake, bundt cake, carrot cake, wedding cake, birthday cake, soap cakes, sponge cakes, yellow cake, Pineapple upside-down cake, rice cakes, crab cakes, angel food cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, cheesecake, pound cake, devil's food cake, black forest cake, Cake the band, fruit cake, ice-cream cake, German chocolate cake, shortcake, teacake, cake mix, and Nazrin.

Comment

Comment

For me the meeting can be in any time between 19:00 and 0:00 BRT (same time of ADT/WGT, or mean: between UTC 10:00pm and 3:00am)

Comment

Has the server just died as we wait, and what are we waiting on that cant be implemented later on

Comment

1.9.4 hit, which broke a few more things.

In addition to that we also need some other things for Kagome like the new spawn.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

It just feels like the longer it takes the less active the server will be when it restarts

Comment

@Flower
                                The server has varying degrees of activity in these months of twilight. Sometimes it's as popular as pre-announcement, other times it can be pretty inactive. Though that said, a number of people are undertaking finals in school and others are simply too busy to play which may explain the lack of activity this month.
                                Me? I'm kinda just doing other things while periodically checking in and doing my patrols. Recently got back into a Pokémon craze following the Sun and Moon stuff and watching a crap ton of Pokémon videos.

That said, I'm very certain that the wait will be worth it (as long as we move our damn asses, of course). 1.9 is such a good update and I'm certain a lot of people are very hyped to play it and flock back to the server once the reset happens. Myself included.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X