Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll make a torrent for v2

Comment

THANK GOODNESS! What ever that other program was it REALLY doesn't like Mac computers (or at least mine lol)

Comment

You mean website...? xD;;

Comment

i found a way to work around the ban. i hope it doesn't kill my pc

Comment

,>_<, Program, website WHATEVAR.

Comment

Originally posted by nomorenamesleft View Post
              i found a way to work around the ban. i hope it doesn't kill my pc
              It's not a ban; it's just a marketing tactic :P
              edit: asdf i thought you meant the time limit; ignore what i just said.

Originally posted by ~Cirno~ View Post
              ,>_<, Program, website WHATEVAR.
              You do know that torrents require special software to download, and download speed is somewhat volatile, right?
              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
                You do know that torrents require special software to download, and download speed is somewhat volatile, right?
                Speak Cirno/simpler, i dont understand this fancy computer talk lol XD

Comment

no my country banned 10 websites to stop piracy and depositfiles is one of them. but i managed to work around the ban and got the maps. your end portal in eientei killed me by the way ( -.-)

Comment

How would I connect Hakugyokurou to the main Gensokyo world? I'm trying to make a Perfect Cherry Blossom-based roller coaster in Minecraft, and don't know how to set this up!

BTW do minecarts go through end portals? (can make switch for IN 6A/6B, but not sure how to make final part)
                    Last edited by Northern_Lights; 02-08-2014, 01:37 PM.

Comment

That wouldn't be possible without some sort of mod. Though I'm relatively certain such a plugin exists for bukkit servers, I can't say the same for a single-player client-side mod. You'll have to do a little bit of research in regards to that.

Comment

@Remi and Northern
                        It is somewhat possible to do it with some MCEdit and command blocks. Although if you want a more flawless ride, you'll need to do it in the 1.8 snapshots as you can use /tp commands on entities. I believe you could actually /tp yourself and the minecart together to go between Gensokyo and Hakugyokurou with command blocks but I'm not sure. I would need to do some experiments with the new snapshots though.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                        X