Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KokoButtz
    replied
    BUILDING MEETING TOMORROW: January 20th, 2018 4PM EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 20th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 1/6/2018:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
    Since the Forest of Magic terraforming is basically done. I think it's safe to port in buildings that is located in the forest of magic.
    However that is for the Forest of Magic only.
    Pro-tip for terraforming so you're not suffering. Just terraform the area around the place you're porting in. Saves more time, saves more lives.

If you haven't taken your gifts from under the Christmas Tree at the Hakurei Shrine please do so soon! Who knows how long it will stay up before Gensokyo is rolled back.

A new year a new project to work on! \o/

In 2017 the main projects that were started was the Human Village. Which is very close to being done, and the SDM.
    The SDM, however will always be a build to prioritize considering it's the *cough*overrated*cough* MVP of the server. So work on that will always be given attention.

Now that 2018 has come it's time to prioritize two new builds!
    One of the two is Lunar Capital which was started in 2014, and has a good amount of work already done on it.
    If we started working on it again I'm sure it'll be close to done this year. Another thing to mention is that Shimitty has decided to take a break so Nick (Nicolas_Akushi) is the lead for Lunar Capital.

The second build to prioritize will be up to the community to decide in this poll!

Another thing we talked about in today's meeting is the progress on the Human Village terraforming. The location has been set, now all there is left to do is to tidy it up and we can start progress on the farms for the Human Village.

Next building meeting is January 20th, 2018 4PM EST.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 01-06-2018, 07:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    BUILDING MEETING TOMORROW: JANUARY 6TH, 2018 4PM EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 19th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 12/16/2017:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
    Since the Forest of Magic terraforming is basically done. I think it's safe to port in buildings that is located in the forest of magic.
    *NEW*
    Pro-tip for terraforming so you're not suffering. Just terraform the area around the place you're porting in. Saves more time, saves more lives.

There were things to talk about! \o/ hurrah

We started off talking about Christmas decorating in Gensokyo.
    If you're a temp builder and up you can decorate Gensokyo. But only Gensokyo. No Hakugyokuro, Heaven, Makai. Keep it in Gensokyo.
    I left a box in front of the Hakurei Shrine with Christmas Decoration player heads so go at it!
    Izayoi informed me that she and Redleaf are working on the Christmas tree this year.

Actual Gensokyo talk starts here:

9_Cirno_9 showed us her updated Canal of Willows. We gave her more thoughts and opinions of how to add to it. Opinions included small decorations like pebbles. Dirt next to the path grass etc. etc.

Nick then brought up the Lunar Capital. There are talks on whether to open up the FF6 world to the public or not since it is only accessible via /mvtp.
    I shall update you when we reach a conclusion.

Nick wants to start up construction on the Lunar Capital again. With that being said!

If you are interested on working on the Lunar Capital please talk to either Nick (Nicolas_Akushi) or Shimitty.
    We're not finished with the Lunar Capital but it isn't in shambles either. We left it most of the buildings half complete.
    A lot of buildings however just need to be updated with the new blocks or some just need interiors.
    If enough people come together and work on it. We'll have a large build for Gensokyo complete! \o/

To finish it off. I asked for opinions of the hill I added near the Human Village. The reception to it seems to be fine, I will however continue to push the peak of the hill just a bit more towards the misty lake.

---

With that being said. This is the last building meeting of this year since we only have these on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.
    We got tons of stuff completed since starting it up! I'm impressed and you all should be too! Happy Holidays, see you next year.

Next building meeting is January 6th, 2018 4PM EST.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 12-17-2017, 12:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    BUILDING MEETING TOMORROW: December 16th, 2017 4PM EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 18th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 12/2/2017:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    *NEW*

Nothing new for this meeting as well. (lifeamirite)
    I managed to get some terraforming done on HV as well. We discussed my plans on it a bit more.

We also looked at the SPM (Scarlet Pringle Mansion). It's beautiful.
    Spoiler: SPM

Next building meeting is December 16th, 2017 4PM EST.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 12-08-2017, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    BUILDING MEETING TOMORROW: December 2nd, 2017 4PM EST

late but i still made it B)

Leave a comment:

• Krittercon
    replied
    Missed the meeting, but if anyone has any suggestions or comments in regards to the current conditions of the Alice house, I'd love to hear them.

Leave a comment:

• Shimitty
    replied
    Sorry I couldn’t make it this time. Shits happening.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 17th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 11/18/2017:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    *NEW*

Nothing really for this meeting. Only that Karu suggested that we start putting down red wool around gensokyo in place where the border block barrier will go.

Though if anyone added or built anything new and wasn't there for the building meeting, then post it below!~

Next building meeting is December 2nd, 2017 4PM EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    BUILDING MEETING TOMORROW: November 18th, 2017 4PM EST

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 16th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 11/4/2017:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    *NEW*

We started off by looking at the new additions of the SDM that Shimitty and Remi did.
    Remi went in did some measurements and fixed the wall of the western side of the mansion. Shimitty started working on the ballroom and stage. We decided the the original floor that was made of black and white concrete was a bit harsh on the eyes and switched it to black concrete and quartz blocks.

9_Cirno_9 then showed her progress of the Giant toads pond and the Canal of Willows.
    Gave thoughts on her lily pads and the design of the Canal of Willows. More detail should be added to the lily pads. The river of the Canal of Willows should be made 1-3 blocks wider. and the path of the canal should be higher than the water level.

We also played with smol Shanghai dolls, and proceeded to make Shanghai bombs.

Next building meeting is November 18th, 2017 4PM EST.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 11-04-2017, 09:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    BUILDING MEETING TOMORROW: November 4th, 2017 4PM EST

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 15th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 10/21/2017:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    *NEW*

We started talking about the barrier block border that will go around Gensokyo.
    Karu brought up that border being near the mountains in a more ellipse like shape (to accommodate the Shining needle castle and Higan) rather than just a square around Gensokyo.

We talked a bit about the plans for Tengu Village. The initial plan is that part of the village will be more on the ground and the rest will be on the mountain.

We then visited Shimitty's Moriya Shrine. He finished the exterior for it.

We had a short talk about chairs and sofas. It was like we were at ikea. We came up with different designs using beds, slabs, and doors.

Katrix ported in the reworked Youkai Mt. which we looked at. It can be found by doing "/mvtp NewYoukaiMountain" this however is only available for those who can use the /mvtp command.

We then had a lengthy discussion on the waterfall. It still needs to be worked on. It doesn't look as grand as it should be.
    If you would like to know more please talk to Katrix.

Next building meeting is November 4th, 2017 4PM EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    BUILDING MEETING TOMORROW: October 21st, 2017 4PM EST

Leave a comment:

Working...
X