• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 90th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 04/17/2021:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
    Pro-tip for terraforming so you're not suffering. Just terraform the area around the place you're porting in. Saves more time, saves more lives.

In the days between this building meeting and the last one we continued work on Kappa Village. Particularly furnishing the interiors we've built during building meetings.

In this building meeting we had some faces that haven't been in a building meeting in a while so we decided to go over the plan for the shopping district of the Village, to get everyone on the same track. With that refresher said we continued work on any empty plots. Making buildings and thinking of new things we can add. We decided to add a small Bakery next to the "school" we also added a Library above the Clinic. Those were not built today but they will be in the future.

What was built or continued being built was an Arcade that Redleaf made, the bank that Nick made was also being worked on again. As well as the bathhouse. However the Bathhouse started getting too big and so I had to down scale it a bit. And it was for the best because it became too weird due to all of the other buildings in the shopping district being quite small.

With that said we continued work for around 3 and a half hours until we decided that we made enough progress to stop for now. Thus the building meeting ended.

If you have ever worked on (or think you worked on) Gensokyo 3 then please check this list to see if you have been properly credited for your work on the builds listed in this document.

Link to the contributors list.

If you see anything that should or shouldn't be there, then please PM me the correction. Along with that, please do not PM me and lie that you have worked on a build when you haven't. I will find out the truth if you are.
    List of builds confirmed for the trailer:
    • Hakurei Shrine (of course)
    • Bits of the Forest of Magic
    • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Voile's Hisoutensoku Fighting Stage
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows
    • The Floor of Chireiden (lol)

The trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix, Remi, and I are trying our best to get everything we need to work on the credits it with our different schedules. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on May 1st, 2021 4pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 89th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 04/03/2021:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
    Pro-tip for terraforming so you're not suffering. Just terraform the area around the place you're porting in. Saves more time, saves more lives.

In the days between this building meeting and the last one we discussed lighting up the Fantastic Blowhole in NeoGenso since it is really dark with certain shaders.

In this building meeting we were a couple of people short so we decided to work on lighting up the Fantastic Blowhole. We discussed different methods on lighting it up. In the end however, we settled on using Torches/Lanterns with skulls placed around it to give a tiny bit of environmental story telling. (Maybe some humans went down there long ago and died in the process). We also added hidden lighting behind cobwebs in the cave ceiling. Naturally the further you go down the cave the closer you get to Yamame so we took advantage of the cover the cobwebs offered.

After we lit up the cave enough for it to be dark but still navigate-able, we went to Kappa Village and worked on anything we have unfinished. And since this building meeting didn't have many people attending I decided to relax on the rule of "no decorating furnishing interiors" so some people decorated shops/houses. I also continued work on the bathhouse.

Other than that it was a small building meeting but we still got things done. I had to leave a little earlier than what I would have liked so we built for about 2 hours and 30 mins.

If you have ever worked on (or think you worked on) Gensokyo 3 then please check this list to see if you have been properly credited for your work on the builds listed in this document.

If you see anything that should or shouldn't be there, then please PM me the correction. Along with that, please do not PM me and lie that you have worked on a build when you haven't. I will find out the truth if you are.
    • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

The trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix, Remi, and I are trying our best to get everything we need to work on the credits it with our different schedules. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on April 17th, 2021 4pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 88th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 03/20/2021:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, Kappa Village got worked on. Particularly the shopping district located in the lower half of the village. Iku added more building outlines on top of the buildings that were already. Mainly to add more vertical height to that part of the village. Along with that he also added more lights in the area.

In this building meeting we added more buildings in the outlines Iku made. Such as a Ramen shop. Purp also worked on Kapple (an apple store in the KV lol). A bank started to be worked on. And I continued to work on the Kappa Bathhouse, that is inspired by Yubaba's Bathhouse from spirited away.

With that said we continued for about 3 and a half hours until we decided to call it a day.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on April 3rd, 2021 4pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 87th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 03/06/2021:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, Kappa Village got worked on. Particularly the shopping district located in the lower half of the village. A café was added and some more small terraforming occurred. Katrix also made lots of progress on editing the Trailer. I would say we're at the final stretch. We're currently gathering information for the credits. Speaking of credits.

In this building meeting I went over the contributors list linked above, to make sure I had all of the people who showed up today written down. After that we dove back into Kappa Village. Starting where we left off we started building in the shopping district. More apartment buildings began construction, a barber shop, and a bar was made. I started on a bathhouse inspired by Yubaba's bathhouse from Spirited Away (also Yubaba's bathhouse was the building that inspired the aesthetic of Kappa Village). We continued building until naturally things started to settle down and people had to go due to having other obligations later in the day.

So naturally the building meeting came to an end after 3 hours.
    • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on March 20th, 2021 4pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 86th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 02/20/2021:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, Kappa Village got worked on. Particularly the shopping district located in the lower half of the village. Before the bottom half of the village was split into 3 different sections. The larger houses, the shopping district, and the factory area. Well it has been changed to only encompass the larger houses (and some small ones) and the shopping district. It was decided that the area below needed more breathing room so the factory area will be near/in the Kappa Mines. So before the building meeting time was spent working on more plots for shops and working on the interior of the shops that have already been made.

In this building meeting I gave the community the choice to either work on Voile again (since I do want us to work on builds that are still in a state of "barely started WIP") or Kappa Village. And with a vote it was decided we'd work on Kappa Village again.

Before we started on Kappa Village again Nuclear showed off rooms in the SDM that got updated since he didn't like how they turned out before, those just need to be pasted into NeoGensokyo.

Iku also showed a concept for the Kappa Mines he made with WE. It's similar to the upcoming 1.17 update caves.

And finally Purp went down a list of things that needed to be done for the village. Some of the things listed were:
    • Adding industrial-esque lighting to the top of the cave
    • Cleaning up some of the cave terraforming
    • Making more shops
    • Doing interiors for some of the empty builds
    • Making more ways to get to the bottom level via minecarts and elevators
    For now we decided to start laying down the roads for the expanded district. The roads are inspired by streets in Gujo/Hida (2 towns in Gifu prefecture). Here's a couple of references for them. (A , B , C).One of the things that Purp wanted more of was just water in the build. Since the things the Kappa make are powered by it. So in came the idea of the small street canals.

With that idea, for the rest of the building meeting we started working on those roads, terraforming along the way. There is much to report on after that other than talking about BELK.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix is trying her best to edit it with her busy schedule, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on March 6th, 2021 4pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 85th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 02/06/2021:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, Kappa Village got worked on. Particularly the shopping district located in the lower half of the village.

This building meeting was the start of the "new building method tm". Here's a refresher about this method if you have forgotten. With this new change I have removed interior decorating/furnishing building sessions from building meetings as a way to focus on different builds and to break up the monotony of building meetings lately.

Don't get me wrong if there's truly nothing else for us to work on then we can do that, but again going back to the "new building method ™️ ". From what I've seen from everyone these past years. Is that everyone seems to be good at interior decorating/furnishing and can easily work on things like that in their own time. (example being: HV, Eientei, Lunar Capital apartments, KV) I see it as a good opportunity if we could help each other get better at exteriors and stuff.

I also wanted to work on different projects today since Kappa Village has been getting a lot of attention, adding on to that it's also a lot more done compared to a bunch of other WIP builds.

So today we went back to Voile to help Karu out with it. It's been in work in progress hell for a long time and it's about time we get somewhere with it. While Voile is a really big build from afar. Looking closer at it, it appears to be more of a "world edit" build meaning most work will be done using work edit for it.

Here's also the inspiration for the build. While it isn't shown in the picture, what we worked on was the entrance to the Library and the walls to it. Unfortunately, Karu got sick around the time we really started getting into it and couldn't continue with us. So we just finished off the entrance area and fixed any mismeasurement that was in the perimeter of the build. That took around 2 and a half hours. Without Karu there to call the shots we naturally came to a stop. thus ending the 85th building meeting.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix is trying her best to edit it with her busy schedule, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on February 20th, 2021 4pm EST.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 02-20-2021, 09:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 84th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 01/16/2021:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, The basic interior and exterior of Nitori's house Nick and Iku worked on was completed, Ennette made Narumi's shack, and Cyros and I ported in the A&B Hallway from stage 6 of IN.

In today's building meeting we we started off by taking a quick look Narumi's house that Ennette made. It's nothing too big, Narumi lives in a small hokora with Jizo statues surrounding it.
    We then moved over to the stage 6 hall way in Eientei, it's an "endless" hallway due to the command blocks that Cyros put under it allowing for a seamless teleport. It's kinda hard to explain in words, it's best to see it in game to understand how it works.

Finally we moved over to Nitori's house in KV. Her house is located at the bottom of the village and has a unique floorplan Iku thought of. Basically the way we normally build things is that we have an elaborate floorplan already planned out. However Iku started off by using stairs and branching out from there.

With the meeting part of the building meeting finished we set work on working on the interior of Nitori's house. By furnishing it and filling in any empty spaces. We finished most of it however the only things left to do is to work on her workshop in the basement and her living room/ guest bedroom.

As we normally do we built and built until we called it quits after around 3/4 hours.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix is trying his best to edit it with his busy schedule, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on February 6th, 2021 4pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 83rd Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 01/02/2021:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, Nick worked on the background art in WBaWC Stage 6 boss (Keiki). He remade it into minecraft the scaling is quite large however due to us not building the WBaWC stuff (yet) it's nothing to worry about.

In today's building meeting we (I arrived pretty late) updated the Gensokyo Google Spread Sheet. To make sure we don't leave anyone who contributed behind.
    When that was finished we worked on one of the larger houses at the bottom of the Kappa Village that Redleaf built. We thought we were done with it but it seems that we forgot a hidden floor at the top. Not wanting to leave it open and empty we decided to fill it out with a couple of more bedrooms and another bathroom. With that finally complete, Nick, Iku and some others began to work on Nitori's house.

Nitori's house will have more of a steampunk kind of feel to it, but right now it's still a work in progress. I reckon around the next building meeting we'll be able to see it in a 80% completed state with the speed it's currently being built at.

This building meeting summary is pretty short due to me not being there for it during the first half, but there wasn't much else that happened afterwards other than building.
    • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on January 16th, 2021 4pm EST.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 02-20-2021, 09:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 82nd Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 12/19/2020:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In today's building meeting we finished updating the rest of Kaguya's room in Eientei. Thus finishing Eientei (building), I'll re-paste the Eientei in NeoGensokyo with the most updated version in creative flats. After that we'll have to find a way to transition the style of the mansion to the style of the Hallways that lead to Eirin/Kaguya. After all that is done Eientei as a whole will be completed. But until then, we continue building other parts of Gensokyo.

After we finished Eientei we then moved over to Kappa Village where we worked on one of the houses in the bottom half of the village Redleaf left incompleted (due to him being busy). So we all spilt up and tackled a different room to furnish. As per usual this went on for only so much until we eventually ran out of steam and called it a day.

With that being said there's nothing left to really mention for this building meeting. This building meeting was the last one of this year, and what a year it has been. We finished filming the trailer, which was a big milestone. As I've said before Katrix has been working on editing whenever he can, but he is a busy guy. So just be patient and wait warmly.

I would like to give a big thanks to anyone who helped with Gensokyo this year. It was really crunch time at the beginning of this year due to us preparing for the trailer. And while NeoGensokyo won't be the final world we use for Gensokyo3 (new height limit coming soon get hype!) all the things we made for it can be reused so we spent less time making rocks and bushes and now we have an idea of how we can build things in the future.

As we finished with the trailer things really slowed down and we took it easy. Hopefully we can bring Kappa Village, Eientei hallways, and hopefully Lunar Capital to a close next year. And finish up things like Voile, former Hell caves and anything else that's unfinished. Let's make 2021 the year of working on the WIPs! \o/

Like I said the first building meeting next year will be us re-updating the Gensokyo google spreadsheet so we can keep things up-to-date.
    • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on January 2nd, 2021 4pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 81st Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 12/05/2020:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued. WanderingAviavtor started building and finished the Christmas Tree for 2020. Birb was the lead and multiple other people (who I can't remember) helped!

In today's building meeting we started the Great Gensnowkyo-ing. Which meant those with World Edit or Voxel either changed the biome of Genso to Snowy Tundra, or did the //snow command turning a radius around you into snow covered grass and replaced the water with ice.

After we finished changing the biome and covering Gensokyo into snow, We then proceeded to decorate the Hakurei Shrine. Filling it with player heads, a chimney, and other holiday centric things. As I've said before in the Announcement section of our discord :

"On the branches of the tree (/warp hakureishrine) you can find chests with ranks/names labeled on it. If you want to give a nice gift to someone (normally a book with a nice letter in it, or just an item you've renamed to an inside joke) just put it in one of the chests with their corresponding rank (example: the person I want to give a gift to is an elder).

All the chests are currently set to /cdonation meaning that you can put things in but you can't take things out. If you want to take anything out (as in you want to edit something or placed it in the wrong chest) please ask a staff member for help. The chests will be naturally unlocked on December 25th.
    "

With that being said there's nothing left to really mention for this building meeting. The next building meeting will be the last one of this year, starting next year we will again go through the Genso3 locations spreadsheet in the YC google doc and reupdate it.
    • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on December 19th, 2020 4PM EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 80th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 11/21/2020:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued, Kutaka's house was also redesigned a bit! Mystia's home is also completely finished!

Today's building meeting had lower turnout since people was busy (again), but the small few of us who attended still built. With the leads of the KV being unable to attend we continued work on Eientei. Some of the things we did was furnish the long hallways on the first and second floor. Specifically we worked on the long back hallway on the first floor, the hallway outside of Tewi's and Reisen's rooms, and the Hallway leading to Kaguya's room. So far I would say Eientei remains 99.8% done and should be done by the next building meeting. The last things left is updating a couple of rooms that didn't age well. Once we do that I'll update the Eientei that is currently ported in Neo Gensokyo since that one still has empty rooms.

After we're done with the main building we'll move on to constructing the hallway that leads to the moon (stage 6 of IN). Since the design made for the hallway is very different compared to the design of the rest of the mansion, we'll have to come up with a way to properly transition the 2 different styles.

After working on Eientei Benji called it quits and Ennette and I discussed the design of Kutaka's home. So far more windows will be added, and the floor was changed.

Honestly with that being said there's nothing left to really mention for this building meeting. More of the same!
    • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix now has to do her thing, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on December 5th, 2020 4PM EST.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 02-20-2021, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 79th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 11/07/2020:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued, Kasen's Mansion/Dojo was also worked on!

Today's building meeting had lower turnout since people was busy, but the small few of us who attended still built. With the leads of the KV being unable to attend we continued work on Eientei. Some of the things we did was furnish the long hallways, add more things to any empty rooms. So far Eientei remains 90% done. After we're done with the main building we'll move on to constructing the hallway that leads to the moon (stage 6 of IN). Since the design made for the hallway is very different compared to the design of the rest of the mansion, we'll have to come up with a way to properly transition the 2 different styles.

Honestly with that being said there's nothing left to really mention for this building meeting. More of the same!
    • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix now has to do her thing, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on November 21st, 2020 4PM EST.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 78th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 10/17/2020:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued and Kasen's Mansion/Dojo was created by Nick with the help of Cyros.

In today's building meeting we started off by visiting Kasen's Mansion/Dojo Nick and Cyros made. So far only the exterior has been made for it. And most of the references come from Wild and Horned Hermit.

We also went to Ennette's Mystia house. In the last summary I spoke about our discussion about in. Well in this build meeting we actually went to check out any more progress on it. In the end we decided that since it'll be in a forest it just needs some leaves/vines on the outside and it'll be good to go for Gensokyo.

With the new things that were worked on during the break we went back to working on Gensokyo. As per usual the houses in the lower section of Kappa Village was worked on by Purp. Eientei was also worked on. With the bathrooms done there Karu and I finally went back to working on the empty hallways. And Ennette and Birb ended up working on Kutaka's home.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on November 7th, 2020 4PM EDT.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 77th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 10/04/2020:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued. Mystia's house was made by Ennette, and we discussed (in the Gensokyo Project room on YC's discord) whether or not her house should be something similar to a Baba Yaga's home or whether it should be another tree house. In the end it was decided that Ennette should take inspiration from both.

This building meeting was more of the same of the last meeting. Redleaf and Purp continued work on Kappa Village. Redleaf worked on his house he was working on prior. The house is located at bottom half of Kappa Village. I can't say I know much of what was happening in KV due to me working on another build. But I can say for sure there wasn't any super big changes to the build.

Meanwhile Ennette, Birb, and I continued work on Eientei. I ended up moving Kaguya's water closet to the awkward empty spot next to her bathroom. And turned the area that used to be her water closet into another part of the hallway. So far the last that needs to be done with Eientei is furnishing the hallways. This will be a little tricky since furniture in the Heian era was moved around, there wasn't really any set rooms. I believe we will over come this crutch however. After all the hallways are furnished I'll most likely go from room to room editing small things.

Other than that I mentioned to the temps that either the next saturday or next build meeting, we can decorate Gensokyo into something Halloween/Fall themed. It won't be as big as the work we do for Christmas but it'll still be fun. I'll also be trying to see if I can get the Gmod Murder Event in minecraft up and running again.

But with that being said there's nothing left to really mention for this building meeting. More of the same!
    • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix now has to do his thing, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on October 17th, 2020 4PM EDT.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 76th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 09/19/2020:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued. More of the larger homes in the lower part of the village were furnished and finished. As well as the warehouses in the factory area.

In this meeting the people who worked on Kappa Village continued working on the larger homes. From making floorplans to furnishing. Just more of the same Kappa Village work. Meanwhile Wriggle worked on the Factory area some more.

With all of that Karu and I headed back to Eientei to finished Kaguya's bathroom. Kaguya's bathroom originally looked like an onsen and several building meetings ago I re-made it to resemble something that was made for one person.

Other than that there's not much to really summarized, we just built for 2 hours until we got distracted or hungry.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
    • The Human Village
    • The SDM
    • Aki Farm
    • Youkai Mountain
    • The Toad Pond
    • ShikiEiki's Court
    • Eientei
    • Ancient City
    • Spring Path
    • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix now has to do his thing, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on October 3rd, 2020 4PM EST.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X