Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summary for the 4th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 3/18/2017:

*ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
    The main goal is finishing the terrain of Gensokyo. Making walk-able paths, editing rivers. Nothing will be ported in until that is finished.

We started off and visited WanderingAviator Sekibanki's house. Anything built for the human village is still a concept. Until we plot down all the buildings, paths, and decide on a color scheme.
    ShinyRaichu94 showed his Untrodden Valley building concept designs.
    We looked at Shimitty's Moriya Shrine design.
    Took a look at the updated Hakurei Shrine Shimitty and Redleaf did. It is up to them two to decide on what block to use for the white part. Bone, Wool, Chiseled Quartz.

We went to the waterfall on the Youkai Mt. we had an option of cobweb mist and stained white glass as mist. The general consensus was cobweb since you can go through them. Though Katrix brought up the idea that the mist has the inside as stained glass and cobweb on the outside.

We then took a look at the human village. decided that there would be no sections. I.E. Fun, Food, Entertainment area, more business areas. Decided to integrate the rich and regular houses. Also decided not to have use the buildings as walls.

We're moving the Myouren Temple (55,56,57) to where the arrow points (which was the nameless hill). Since we expanded the Misty Lake once more.
    We were also informed that the SNC (Shining Needle Castle), which is 62, is near the base of the Youkai Mt. in the sky, according to Wild and Horned Hermit chp.19, pg 1. So we're moving it in that general area.

*Note: that area isn't that close to the Youkai Mt. but it's as good as we'll get it.*

Shimitty is the lead of Lunar Capital again, if you're interested in working there talk to him.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 03-18-2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Building Meeting tomorrow
      Probably more Human Village stuff

guess who can't make it *sweats*

Comment

excuse me sire, this is my thing, my bread and butter.

*ahem*

BUILDING MEETING TOMORROW (4/1/17) @ 4PM EST.

Comment

Summary for the 5th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 4/1/2017:

*ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
          Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
          The main goal is finishing the terrain of Gensokyo. Making walk-able paths, editing rivers. Nothing will be ported in until that is finished.

We started off by doing things for the Human Village community build. If you have not seen my post about it you can view it right here.

We then promoted drinking milk , we did so by circling Remi whilst drinking milk. Afterwards we checked out the pond behind the Hakurei Shrine.

SDM plans can be found in this google doc.
          Eiburine would like assistance on the Palace of Earth Spirits.

Remi finally did shit for the sdm. April Fools.
          Last edited by KokoButtz; 04-02-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Wait has anything actually been physically built for the sdm
            Like a floor plan or something

Comment

Other than my concept hallways in the snapshots I don't think so.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Remi built the stone path leading up to the sdm.
                that's it lul

Comment

I did things at Hakurei. Fill shit in if you think of fitting things.

Comment

Building Meeting Tomorrow @ 4pm EST @ the Building Room discord. \o/

Comment

Summary for the 6th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 4/15/2017:

*ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

This is the Google Doc Drive for Gensokyo Ideas and image references.

Ask/PM Remi (on forums or discord) for access with your Gmail, he'll get back to you in 70-1000 business days.

We started off by checking out Cyros' Hell layout.
                      We then checked out Eiburine's mini model of Palace of Earth Spirits.
                      We have now started things on the Outside world, it even has a warp! (/warp outside)
                      We have the walls of the SDM designed. \o/
                      Nuclear and TRXD showed us the Fallen Shrine 2.0
                      Remi would like people to add things around the Hakurei Shrine so that it does not look so empty.

Reminder of the Human village rules/guidelines can be found here. We are currently in the building phase of the Human Village. The decoration phase will start when all the buildings are up.

We have a 2 week break rather than our standard 1 week break between build meetings, take some time off, relax, catch up on the school work you're not doing.
                      Next Meeting is May 6th, 2017.
                      Last edited by KokoButtz; 04-15-2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

We have building meetings every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. So no there's no building meeting tomorrow. \o/

Next one is May 6th, 2017 4PM EST.

Comment

Uhhh since the server is nuked. I don't think we're having a meeting tomorrow.
                          Next meeting would be May 20th, 2017 4pm EST

Comment

Building Meeting tomorrow! May 20th, 2017 4pm EST

Comment

Summary for the 7th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 5/20/2017:
                              *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

Since the Forest of Magic terraforming is basically done. I think it's safe to port in buildings that is located in the forest of magic.
                              However that is for the Forest of Magic only.

We now have a build site for the SDM it is located @ -6107 -7049 in creative.
                              Human Village (inside the walls) is very close to being finished. We are currently in the decoration phase for more information click here ---> \o/

Shimitty showed off his Youkai Mt. Crater.
                              RedLeaf showed off his ToriFume
                              Shimitty also showed off the Heida Mansion n the Human Village.
                              We also took a look at Shikieiki's Court Nick made \o/.

Next meeting is June 3rd 4PM EST!
                              if the server is still alive by then....

Comment

Building Meeting tomorrow! June 3rd, 2017 4pm EST

Comment

Working...
                                X