X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name My Aircraft Carrier!

This is the Sailing Aircraft Carrier I've been working on. Recently Kritter Approached me and said he would consider using it for events. It's all well and good, however one very important thing is missing... THE NAME!

We're having a really hard time coming up with a name. Right now the placeholder name is the YCS Karaage, which is basically fried chicken. So we want YOU! The community to come up with an epic name for this ship. Comment below and we will choose between the best names.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

The YCS Doinkdoink
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

The SS Filthy Frank

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cyros_Lugoth View Post
          Just so everybody knows that's not a signal to stop posting names. I know he's a mediator but trust me, he's just poking fun and memes.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

YCS TimeToStop
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

For why are sails exist, on boat?

How about The Peregrine Falcon? Or maybe sparrow

Comment

The Hakurei magical carrier
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RYS Wandering Soul
                  Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

name it "B.E.S. Big Core"

Comment

Working...
                    X