Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, here's another poll, this time about stuff that I might drop. Mostly this is because the mods either aren't active, or they hold updates back. Note that if they stop doing those things, then I have nothing against adding them back in.

What I want to know here is how important these mods are?
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WH5YZFY

Yes, all of this will be in one big update, and it will be "headache" big.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

wow, since when... im downloading this

edit: okay i tried it
      first of all: not complaining about the difficulty but please make a safe spawn point
      i mean, you have 3 hearts, there are skeletons everywhere and the trees makes them not die with daylight and you have nothing to fight back

second: beds doesnt work as spawn point, so when i die, i have to face the spawn problem again
      Last edited by oslash; 06-29-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oslash View Post
        wow, since when... im downloading this

edit: okay i tried it
        first of all: not complaining about the difficulty but please make a safe spawn point
        i mean, you have 3 hearts, there are skeletons everywhere and the trees makes them not die with daylight and you have nothing to fight back

second: beds doesnt work as spawn point, so when i die, i have to face the spawn problem again
        well you are supposed to get a starter kit but you need to tell katrix when your gonna hop on for it because it will help you and give you one free heart
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowyvaan View Post
          well you are supposed to get a starter kit but you need to tell katrix when your gonna hop on for it because it will help you and give you one free heart
          lol, just started and im already on a "waiting for katrix" situation

any ideas on how to set the spawn point?

Comment

lol, just started and im already on a "waiting for katrix" situation

any ideas on how to set the spawn point?
            beds do work so make sure you rightclick and it says new spawn point set if you travel to a different place like the nether or the end then you need to reset your spawn point
            how ever a massive update is planned soon and the world will be reset so if uyour on discord then I could give you a heads up on when it happens if you cant look at the forums very often
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowyvaan View Post
              beds do work so make sure you rightclick and it says new spawn point set if you travel to a different place like the nether or the end then you need to reset your spawn point
              it does say "new spawn point set", but i keep spawning at the spawn

Comment

If the bed you sleep in is removed or broken at any point it won't bring you back to it anymore. Maybe this is what's causing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tewi_Inaba View Post
                  If the bed you sleep in is removed or broken at any point it won't bring you back to it anymore. Maybe this is what's causing it?
                  nope, thats not it
                  would be too much to ask for any mod to manually set my spawn point to my house?

Comment

would be too much to ask for any mod to manually set my spawn point to my house?
                    yeah, seeing as how mods don't have those perms
                    w-what is this autism aura??
                    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

No one really has those perms as such a command doesn't exist AFAIK. If it does exist, only admins have access.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                        No one really has those perms as such a command doesn't exist AFAIK. If it does exist, only admins have access.
                        /spawnpoint [player] [x] [y] [z]

dont worry ill wait until the beta ends, or at least until it updates

Comment

/spawnpoint [player] [x] [y] [z]

dont worry ill wait until the beta ends, or at least until it updates
                          wait until the update really that is what everyone else is doing
                          sigpic

Comment

just wondering who is even still interested in this modpack or am the only one
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm still interested in it. I would be happy with just a normal FTB pack hosted on the main server but whatever is fine

Comment

i am still interested

Comment

Working...
                                X