X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about that one custom steve mod like the flandre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyvSysQwuF8

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkurirumia View Post
      What about that one custom steve mod like the flandre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyvSysQwuF8
      That one was already mentioned

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Can you people check the OP before posting anything? I didn't compile an entire list in alphabetical order with their statuses for nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
          @Miku

I definitively don't want Red Power 2. If we intend to include it we have to go so far back. Project Red is a better bet at this point. As for the numbers, I think people do mean the newest versions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
          What do you mean so far back? If you mean versions, Red Power 2 supports up to 1.7.5. I haven't read anything about project red though. Is it a better version of Red Power?

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
          As I said previously in this thread, assume I mean the latest version of all mods. Who the hell still uses IC1 anyway
          Industrial Craft 1 is still listed as "updated" on certain websites and people still use it because of this fact. That is the only reason I mentioned anything. Obviously these Mikuless plebs don't realize IC2 is better.

Comment

Can't find any mod called MikuCraft or MikuMaids. Otherwise every other mod has been added to the list in the OP with relevant distribution statuses and such.

Comment

Can't find any mod called MikuCraft or MikuMaids. Otherwise every other mod has been added to the list in the OP with relevant distribution statuses and such.
              Mikucraft is a texture pack. http://www.planetminecraft.com/textu...t---minecraft/

Oddly enough I cant find the MikuMaid mod. I found the client files. Not sure where I found the server files. Much sad.

Comment

I'm not including a texturepack.

Comment

do you mean Little Maid Mob? because that is a thing.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Originally posted by Shimitty View Post
                    do you mean Little Maid Mob? because that is a thing.
                    Mikumaids is an actual mod. It just doesn't seem to want to be found. Another one that is pretty useful is TreeAssist. Cut down the bottom of the tree and the whole tree falls down. It also replants the tree and breaks the leaves automatically. Plenty of mods like this, but I've found this is the most useful.

Comment

treeassist is a bukkit plugin... Also most definitely no to it anyway. People are going to be ridiculously overpowered as-is with resource-gathering with all the mods we'll likely throw in. Don't need to make it even more of a cakewalk.

Comment

treeassist is a bukkit plugin... Also most definitely no to it anyway. People are going to be ridiculously overpowered as-is with resource-gathering with all the mods we'll likely throw in. Don't need to make it even more of a cakewalk.
                        Are you implying that cake is a lie?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Can we get ender strage too? ender tanks are super helpfull

Comment

[*]Exp Chest Mod <- 'The hell would the point of this be? I doubt anyone's going to be worried about sharpness V enchantments when you have guns and lazers and bombs.
                              There is still a reason to use XP. There are more things we can enchant. It's not that big of a mod too. Shouldn't be too much of a problem to include.

Comment

@Remilia_Scarlet

Yep, it's part of the Forestry Mod. Sorry if I placed that in. I thought they were separate mods.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X