X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey now, that's just rude. Diamond swords need to be the most powerful weapon because they are Miku blue. Mod that makes them 1 hit kill everything and shoot Yukkuri Mikus pls.

Comment

A mod that I forgot about earlier is Waila. Can be very useful at times.

Also, I don't know if I made it clear or not, but when I say NEI plugins, i talk about those plugins not made by ChickenBones
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Just as an update, I have a working pack of all the currently added mods as per the OP. More mods to be added as discussions progress.

Comment

FYI the Alice Doll Mod is orange, and according to your definition of orange, you need to contact the author to see if it's ok that you use it in your modpack.

I looked into it a bit. Alice Doll Mod is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported. This means basically that you can use it, share it, distribute it in any format, medium, or pack as long as you give the author credit and don't take any credit for it yourself. IE, you can use it without PMing the author.

Comment

Didn't see the CC license. Didn't check the powerpoint the first time around.

Comment

@Miku
              And this is why I love the Creative Commons License. As long as you aren't a dick (by not giving credit, copying, and/or plagiarising), you can do whatever you want with it (within a few boundaries).
              Equality and freedom for all!
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Yeah I wasn't about to let that mod slip out of the pack.

Comment

Something I really feel that we should talk about if we are to make a server like this is how to treat GregTech. The reason for this is that while some people may like it(like you remi), as far as I know, many people outright hate it to the point where they won't come on the server. Personally, while I feel it's a interesting concept, I feel it would be more at home in a "hardcore" type server.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

:-/ If we don't include gregtech I'll have a crystal chest full of UU-matter in 48 hours and I'll probably end up giving it away then no one will come on because they'll all have end-game gear :-/

Comment

Yeah of course I see your point as you already explained it to me a good bit ago and honestly back on that server it worked quite well. The problem I see here tough is that this is a bit bigger as this server can be considered a bit more public. A example for example is that I know that most of the RP section love FTB, but I also know that they use IC quite a bit. If GT was on the server tough, I don't know if they would even check it out, and I don't feel they would be the only ones. You could kind of say the same thing about why the main server isn't on hard difficulty.

Also, I doubt it would go that quickly, considering the amount we see you everywhere else.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

IC has become a lot more difficult since we last had an ftb server. I don't think Gregtech will be that necessary. Especially if we aren't communists like we were last time.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Blegh. Fine. I'll remove GregTech for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                            99% of these mods don't work on bukkit so you're free to try hosting one on bukkit with no mods.

@Tewi, what do you mean?
                            Open blocks is a mod that adds a few random but cool items into minecraft like the hang glider and liquid tanks. extra utilities atts things like Drums which can be used to store large quantities of a liquid. I think open blocks also lets you store liquid XP

Comment

Huh, looks pretty neat. I'll include it.

Otherwise, I think we're converging on the final loadout for the mod. Everyone look at the OP and tell me what you think. I can't add too many more because of load time issues (Hell, I might have to REMOVE some because of load time issues as-is. We'll see)

Comment

@Remi

What about my suggestions?

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post81308
                                http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post81321

Of them, I think Logistic Pipes, MiscPeripherals and Steve's cart would be the most important ones.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X