X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Remilia_Scarlet

Well, I would say that Nuclear Control would be a good one to go alongside the nuclear reactors in IC2. It will make the reactors a little more autonomous and will prevent as many meltdowns from people that don't know as much about the reactors.

Also, Power Converters would also come in handy. It should help with allowing machines from various mods to share power, and on top of that, Omnitools removes the need to build ten different tools for all your machines. Of course, that's only if you're planning on having multiple technology mods, like Thermal Expansion, RotaryCraft, GregTech, and any others.

Other than that, I think that's all the feedback that is necessary.
    Last edited by S121; 05-21-2014, 06:15 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

do remember to check which one adds new materials into the game, so that we dont have to reset survival just because of these mods we are suddenly adding

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
        @Remi

What about my suggestions?

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post81308
        http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post81321

Of them, I think Logistic Pipes, MiscPeripherals and Steve's cart would be the most important ones.
        Somehow completely missed both posts/forgot about them.

Yuuka, this is a different server. Doesn't affect YC's main server.

S121, I suppose I can add Nuclear Control and Power Converters. Iffy on omnitools as we only have BC and IC for tech mods.

edit: powerconverters is outdated.

edit2: As is nuclear control (Lots of crash and bug reports on the forum thread)
        Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 05-21-2014, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Here are ones I have in my own modpack that are good:
          Mine & Blade Battlegear
          Universal Electricity
          Mekanism (Generators, Induction, Tools)
          Basic Components
          Atomic Science

UE, Mekanism, Atomic Science, & Basic Components SHOULD be compatible with the mods already included.

Comment

JABBA http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...arrel-attempt/

Comment

Had to remove Tinker's Construct as per the reason noted in the OP.
              Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 05-22-2014, 12:22 AM.

Comment

@Remi

What happened to TE. It's listed as OK for the mod pack, bit it isn't listed in the list of all the mods included in the modpack. Also, how did it goes with MiscPeripherals?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Extra Utilities http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ilities-v103c/

Comment

Katrix, compatibility issues. Would crash the game whenever either TE or Factorization were loaded. MiscPeriphs is a ComputerCraft addon, isn't it? We're not using ComputerCraft atm so.

Nazrin, not adding anything else atm because some people are already having issues running the game as-is and I've already submitted the first version to the FTB private pack team.

Comment

Would it be possible to add a recipe? Currently there is no way to craft a Reimu Doll in Alice dolls mod, but there is a way to craft a Marisa doll:

There is also a Yuuka doll which is the same except with a parasol instead of Mini-Hakkero. I was hoping maybe it would be possible to add a recipe for it with having the same thing but with a Hakurei Shrine Miko Stick instead of the Mini-Hakkero:

I understand if we aren't able/allowed to do this, I just really want a Reimu doll companion
                      Last edited by Shimitty; 05-22-2014, 11:26 AM.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

@Remi

What kind of compatibility issue. As far as I know, those two are supposed to work perfectly fine normally. Could it be something like a id conflict or something. If we were to be able to hunt the issue down, could it be possible to add it? Also, what happened to many of the other mods that we wanted on this?

EDIT: Did you remember to include COFH core?
                        Last edited by Katrix; 05-22-2014, 11:43 AM.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Hello Remilia,you should tell everyone that for mods that iChun have made they need the ichun util. Thanks for your attention.

Comment

I don't think there's a way to modify recipes vanilla without adding a seperate mod. If there is, please let me know.

Katrix, Not idconflicts. Those are easy to solve. I'm honestly not sure what the issue is but I tried for a good 30-45 minutes trying to change the mod setup and whatnot but I couldn't get it working whenever factorization of TE were in the pack. I may have missed a couple of mods that could be causing the conflict but I'm pretty sure I got most of them... also, this is with factorization OR TE. Not with both included. (Obviously with both included it doesn't work either)

Comment

@Remi

Could I have a look at the crash message?

Also, where did Forestry go? I love that mod
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

No crash report. It literally just freezes minecraft and it disappears. (as in closes the windows entirely)

Comment

Working...
                                X