Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes! I should point out that as a long time user of the Touhou mods anything that adds extrabiome types will actually interfere with the ability to create danmaku, spellcards, hunt the unique bosses, etc because the faries and minibosses will only spawn in Vanilla biomes.
    Last edited by Quixe; 06-13-2014, 03:00 AM.

Comment

@Quixote (I am going to call you Quixote from now on)
      A good number of us have worked out this fact. Fortunately, a good number of us do live in or near vanilla biomes. I myself have easy access to 2 forests and a plains biome for any fairies. And since I am building a railway through these biomes, I HAVE to fight fairies.

@Waifu
      Aaaaah~! Waifu! I missed you! Where have you been? (Assuming that you have been gone for a long time. I haven't checked the main server as of late.)
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
        @Quixote (I am going to call you Quixote from now on)
        A good number of us have worked out this fact. Fortunately, a good number of us do live in or near vanilla biomes. I myself have easy access to 2 forests and a plains biome for any fairies. And since I am building a railway through these biomes, I HAVE to fight fairies.

@Waifu
        Aaaaah~! Waifu! I missed you! Where have you been? (Assuming that you have been gone for a long time. I haven't checked the main server as of late.)
        I convinced her to join the ftb :3, I feel spechuil. :^)
        Stance still like the world on pause
        Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
        Firm grasp, let the blade conform
        Manifest thy will, transform
        Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
        Become myth turned life, real lore
        Meet the rage on the field of war
        But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

@TRXD
          I really do not see the need for railroad tracks when you have portals. :P
          (Also if two people have the same portal gun, will it reset the others person's portals?)

Edit: also sorry for killing you... And Leon

Comment

@Nuclear
            Choose your words carefully. Either you are pointing out the redundancy of my railway due to spatial manipulation (albeit rudely) or you are outright insulting my railway.

I can understand the redundancy of my railway but there are reasons for me building it outside of functionality and transportation. The biggest reason is that I want to build it for the sake of building it. I want a goal on the RTY server. If I didn't have a goal, I wouldn't be as active as I am on the server (that is until RTY v2).
            That is a major drive for me in any aspect of life. Goals and dreams. If I did not have a goal, then I'm not sure as to how I would exist. I would not even be alive today if I did not have any goals or any form of a drive.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Hear hear!

Tapatalk~
              You know, if you know me.
              The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Is there really a need to argue over something ridiculous like railroad tracks?

Comment

I mean, Steve's Rails adds enough things to make a fortress out of rail road tracks so... All those sentries, yo.

Comment

@Li
                    Are just intentionally a dick to me? Because you ALWAYS seem to post negative things to everything I say.
                    I was just giving my reasoning about my railway. No actual arguments. And besides, Nuclear has even yet to counter?

@Remi
                    Steve's Carts*
                    Oh, I have a Cart Assembler and everything. Once I get the main line gets done along with a couple of others, I'll be going into full cart production. A cart and railroad empire! (I have said too much. My evil plans have been made public!)

Comment

You guys should all calm your titties in general or take it elsewhere ^^

Comment

@TRXD
                        Uh, I was just asking a question >,<
                        I never meant for it to go very far :T
                        Last edited by Nuclearblt; 06-14-2014, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                          @TRXD
                          Uh, I was just asking a question >,<
                          I never meant for it to go very far :T
                          This is exactly what I'm saying. There's no need to get hostile over how someone plays a game.

@TRXD If you have an issue with me we can discuss it over PM.

Comment

Heya Remi, it's Coywulf. I can has whitelist?

Comment

I want to be whitelisted to play with this modpack, however...

Is there another way to use the modpack without the launcher? I have a lot of trouble using the FTB launcher. Any time I've tried to launch a modpack on this computer, it would lock up and I need to end the program in task manager.
                              w-what is this autism aura??
                              if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                              our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Can I be whitelisted? 8)

Knawcho

Comment

Working...
                                X