Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHITELIST
    BACON PANTS
    I AM A FISHMAN

Comment

Whitelist
      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Could you guys try posting coherent sentences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Remi, I accidentally made 38 of useless uranium ingots that you can only use for Advanced solar panels. Can I trade them in for 19 uranium ores so I can do Utsuho stuff and all that malarkey?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

catch me when I'm online and remind me. I'll trade them.

Comment

Okay having trouble getting on the server. Every time I try to get on I get a "Failed to Verify Username, session authentication server unavailable" message. Does anyone else get this as well?

Comment

I think it's a bug with FTB launcher cuz I get that occasionally when the auth servers are perfectly fine. Usually fixes itself from my experience.

Comment

Just some fun writing while I test a few nuclear reactor designs ingame.

Dear diary

Today when I came on the server, there was a huge box called nuclear reactor missing from my house. Well, not really, the nuclear reactor is still there, but only because of some real big luck. So, what happened was that I had found a nice reactor desgin to run, giving me 300 EU/t, and only costing 56 copper per cycle. That's a real bargain I tough, and immediately build the design. What I didn't keep in mind is that ominous and mean word after the mod name "Experimental". It might be a safe Mark I reactor in any normal mod build, but not in this. From what I can read from the fuel cells, only 444 seconds after I left, or about 7.4 minutes, the reactor had already melted some of the components. Not only that, it had also reached a temperature so high that any living thing without protection would die immediately if they got close. It got so hot that it could even melt the nearest blocks within vicinity, and that was just what happened. I don't know what other blocks melted, but I know that at pulse 444 the r3eactor chamber with the lever keeping the reactor on melted. The lever popped of, and the nuclear reactor was shut down. Thus I was saved from a hole i my basement today, and only had to pay one reactor chamber and the components it held too.

So, if anyone is willing to trade the 7 dual nuclear rods that was in the reactor for 14 single nuclear rods, that would be nice. Oh, and I'm also selling to advanced heat vents, one advanced heat exchanger, one component heat vent and one reactor plating.

EDIT:

Dear Diary

Today, while working on making my Quantum Leggins in my basement, I felt a a brief breeze for a little. I thought it was kind of weird as basements aren't supposed to have wind. When I was finished making them, I went to charge them. When I did, I noticed something strange, my nuclear reactor wasn't generating energy, even tough it looked completely fine. Well, that was until I opened it up on the inside at least, apparently it had exploded. Well, at least I know what that breeze was earlier.
                  Last edited by Katrix; 06-21-2014, 12:19 PM.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

If they were Quads I would totally hook you up but no.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry, but I swore off working with reactors after the third radiation death. Got a "lead lined backpack" with my uranium in it somewhere, though.

Comment

Just a little question here... :P

The Nuke.
                        Are we (the users on the F.T.B. Server) allowed to set one off? (Assuming it is fully loaded)
                        You know, if you know me.
                        The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Well I mean... I guess I don't have any real reason to say no, but do remember if anyone complains about gref, fingers will be pointed. Just keep that in mind.

Comment

Remi get on server ploz

[EDIT]
                            knvm
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-22-2014, 12:46 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Could you put me on the whitelist?

Thanks,
                              Pillow676

Comment

It's been a while since i've been on a FTB server. Postin' for whitelist as well... My only complaint is the lack of Thermal Expansion...

Comment

Working...
                                X