Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some macerator/pulverizer ore combinations don't work. Might I suggest using http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...s-all-the-ores ?

I like: Cake, more cake, lots of cake, coffee cake, blueberry cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, crumb cake, bundt cake, carrot cake, wedding cake, birthday cake, soap cakes, sponge cakes, yellow cake, Pineapple upside-down cake, rice cakes, crab cakes, angel food cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, cheesecake, pound cake, devil's food cake, black forest cake, Cake the band, fruit cake, ice-cream cake, German chocolate cake, shortcake, teacake, cake mix, and Nazrin.

Comment

Could you tell me which ones don't work before trying something like that.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Reimu causes too much lag on the serve. Any time i go near her it stops responding to me and any thing i type in chant or any commands i send such as trying to open a chest or such take at minimum 2 minutes. No it's not my computer that cant' handle it cause i spawned her in single player and never had this problem and even while i'm on the server i keep a constant 80 fps while fighting her (have it set so it won't go higher than 80)

Also this is more of a personal gripe of mine but i don't' get why sanae rinno sakuya and even yukari are all peaceful mobs but reimu is hostel. That makes very little sense to me but that's just my opinion.

Comment

sorry , but i think it can be here , so , when i want to go in my worlds (mystcraft (thanks leon(and bluppo , btw))) i'm timed out sometimes , and when i back it work normaly (bad english this evening , sorry ^w^)

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
            Reimu causes too much lag on the serve. Any time i go near her it stops responding to me and any thing i type in chant or any commands i send such as trying to open a chest or such take at minimum 2 minutes. No it's not my computer that cant' handle it cause i spawned her in single player and never had this problem and even while i'm on the server i keep a constant 80 fps while fighting her (have it set so it won't go higher than 80)

Also this is more of a personal gripe of mine but i don't' get why sanae rinno sakuya and even yukari are all peaceful mobs but reimu is hostel. That makes very little sense to me but that's just my opinion.
            Okay, first of all, get Optifine and Fastcraft again (updating deleted them most likely). I lagged like heck too when I saw her first, then I realised those 2 mods got deleted again. Now I'm fine.

Also yes, why is she hostile? Youkai attacking a random human (us) seems a lot more logical than freaking Reimu, a shrine maiden that PROTECTS humans.
            You could add the Reimu enemy in for a quest (battle Reimu for loots), but having her spawn like the other hostile bosses so far seems out of place.
            I'd suggest a small Youkai again (like Sekibanki, Chen, Mystia (use the blindness effect, lol) or Kogasa).
            (By the way, I do actually like the Reimu boss battle. It just doesn't fit the situation.)
            Originally posted by Mogeko
            Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
            Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
            Praise be to prosciutto.
            ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

To add onto the reimu thing, the absolute amount of bullets she spawns is more along the lines of th8's lunatic mode. while facing one reimu is fine sometimes depending on where she is beign fought at, imagine FIVE all firing at once. the only balance i see to it is if they so much as hit each other (which they will guaranteed) they begin fighting each other, which again causes issues because of so much shit going on.

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
              Okay, first of all, get Optifine and Fastcraft again (updating deleted them most likely).
              to this, either provide a link to a suitable version and a mini-tutorial to this or don't complain about someone else's problem as if it was yours. (some of us don't bother with these things unless it's absolutely neccessary and frankly those who don't have it are running it just fine until either recently or at the very beginning, hence no immediate need for it)

EDIT: wait shit i almost forgot, the unstable ingot recipe seems to be either broken or it was removed (the latter being BS since it's already got its side of balancing) an explanation or a fix would be helpful.
              Last edited by PhantomNerifes; 10-06-2015, 07:24 PM. Reason: forgot a thing.

Comment

I got myself to crash twice when I try putting a crafting table in the player crafting slots. relevant: https://xkcd.com/242/

pastebin of the log: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X7SxyEmJ
                Last edited by Sekibanki; 10-07-2015, 12:24 AM.

I like: Cake, more cake, lots of cake, coffee cake, blueberry cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, crumb cake, bundt cake, carrot cake, wedding cake, birthday cake, soap cakes, sponge cakes, yellow cake, Pineapple upside-down cake, rice cakes, crab cakes, angel food cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, cheesecake, pound cake, devil's food cake, black forest cake, Cake the band, fruit cake, ice-cream cake, German chocolate cake, shortcake, teacake, cake mix, and Nazrin.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomNerifes View Post
                  to this, either provide a link to a suitable version and a mini-tutorial to this or don't complain about someone else's problem as if it was yours. (some of us don't bother with these things unless it's absolutely neccessary and frankly those who don't have it are running it just fine until either recently or at the very beginning, hence no immediate need for it)
                  Right, forgot about that.
                  I was mainly quoting Katrix on that part, but I'll give some links just in case:
                  Optifine (Grab the latest in any of the 1.7.10 categories): http://optifine.net/downloads
                  Fastcraft (just above the white box of "changelog", you'll see a download): http://forum.industrial-craft.net/in...threadID=10820

EDIT: Okay, fully awake now, lemme elaborate.
                  To install these mods, you use the download instructions given above and you'll get .jar files.
                  Now you look through your computer/laptop/whatever and find the ReleasetheYukkuri folder. In there, find the minecraft and in that you'll find a mods folder. (I'll have to check this at home, cuz I'm on my school laptop now (not the laptop with RTY on it)).
                  All you have to do is place the 2 mods in the mods folder, start up RTY again and it'll run a lot smoother (I went from about 5fps to about 20fps).

Also, I'm not "trying to complain about someone else's problem as if it was mine". I'm trying to solve the problem that Tewi noticed, or at least give a temporary solution until Katrix comes back from his time off, so we can all enjoy our time on RTY. (basically: I'm only trying to help. I am not trying to be mean or condescending.)
                  Also, it was also my problem, as I've stated, so yeh...
                  Last edited by 99465; 10-07-2015, 05:46 AM.
                  Praise be to prosciutto.
                  Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I dont' really see how optifine is going to help since all that does is eddit graphic settings to improve fps. as i stated before i had a constant of 60 fps the problem was it took the server a full two minutes or longer to register any of my actions, chunks started unloaded making it imposible for me to flee and i would start taking hits from absolutely nothing.

I don't know what fast craft is but i have a hard time thinking it cold fix something like this

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                      I dont' really see how optifine is going to help since all that does is eddit graphic settings to improve fps. as i stated before i had a constant of 60 fps the problem was it took the server a full two minutes or longer to register any of my actions, chunks started unloaded making it imposible for me to flee and i would start taking hits from absolutely nothing.

I don't know what fast craft is but i have a hard time thinking it cold fix something like this
                      Okay... I didn't see that thing about the 60fps there, so whoops for that one.

Now, firstly, that post was not specifically to Tewi, but to people in general, in case you're having problems with fps.

Secondly, not only fps improved for me. I also got a better response time from the server (lower ping).
                      Try doing /ping. I'm currently at 348 with that, tho I was higher without the 2 mods.

Also, if it's really connection, then it's most likely something on your side, cuz I don't have that problem, even when fighting 2 Reimus at the same time.
                      Praise be to prosciutto.
                      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

i have a ping of 54ms even when fighting reimu. I do /tps it says it's at 20 (which is max) idk why reimu causes so much lag she just does.

Comment

So we have no idea how this happened, but something somehow blew a hole in Tewi's blood altar. We are working on repairs, but nobody was even in the area when it was destroyed.

http://i.imgur.com/ZmFUF93.jpg

Comment

Alright, I got internet so I can now respond to stuff. First off, when it comes to Reimu and slowdown, I was hoping it wouldn't happen, but I guess it did. I don't know what happens, but what I do know is that it's completely client sides. On the server side, everything works fine. Best way to explain it is some local tps or something like that.

When it comes to spawning and numbers, I had hoped I made her a rare enough spawn, but I guess not. I'll try to make her much more rare in the next version(think rarer than the rino and sakuya).

I'm still not completely sure how I want her to behave. The best thing would be if I found a way to make her passive like wolfs are. My original idea was also for her to hunt fairies, but I didn't manage to get that in in time.

As for why I chose to make Reimu, because it's very little work. All I had to do was to make her attacks. Everything else was already done. I'll probably continue doing this for some time. Less work that way.

When it comes to crafting table in crafting table, will be fixed once I remove progression.

When it comes to unstable ingots no idea what that is about. I didn't touch them.

I'll come home in around 10 hours do I can probably look more into stuff then.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

wierd, either way it would be something to look into for some of the stuff, if reimu was a neutral like an enderman or a pigmen kind of deal that'd be pretty cool so you could talk to her but she'd also attack you if you attacked her. and for the ingot thing it's only an inconvenience due to the cost change when it comes to unstable ingots vs semi-stable nuggets.

Comment

The "Building the Portal" quest, the "Balancers" stage doesn't work. I tried both manual submit and submitting using the QDS, but to no avail (RIP the 8 glowstone illuminators I threw into the QDS).

Comment

Working...
                                X