X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katrix I am in the party with Léon and Bluppo, just saying
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

@Nick

What "party" you're in has no effect on what recipes you have unlocked. They are separate things. Progression doesn't have parties.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
        Tomorrow we will update to 2.1.2.

Remember that all those recipes that you have unlocked will once again be locked, UNLESS you show me with a picture your progress. This is the last chance to do so.
        Yay! Hype and all that stuff.

Also,
        Originally posted by bluppo8 View Post
        i accidentally the bedrock
        Unless Thaumcraft changed a lot since before, that bedrock is NOT supposed to drop with an awakened ichor pickaxe (nor with any).
        The AI pick should just make the bedrock blocks vanish, as to not create this sort of thing, so this is a valid bug (I think).
        (No clue how you managed to make this happen blup, but can u gather up some more ichor cuz I am in the mood of making me an ichor thingy or two :P).
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Last edited by nickmaster00; 10-29-2015, 08:05 PM.
          Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

checked stuff on rty, two things i noticed:
            1. HQM seems wonky atm because i can't open the quest book anymore and it also tells me our current quest is the beginner's quest (An Unusual Ore) when i right-click on a quest box thingy
            2. Reimu is still an aggressive bitch (checked the Twilight Forest area to check if she was friendly or not, she greeted me with bullets)

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomNerifes View Post
              it also tells me our current quest is the beginner's quest (An Unusual Ore) when i right-click on a quest box thingy
              Oh, I think I may know why this happened.
              This quest is probably the last quest you clicked 'Select Task' on, so it'll still show that one when clicking on the Quest Delivery System.
              I hope this clarifies it and if not... Well, Katrix will wake up sooner or later, lol.
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Those zombie moon fairies don't look too healthy...
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by bluppo8 View Post
                  Those zombie moon fairies don't look too healthy...
                  oh sweet lord...

Comment

Alright, so looking over stuff that broke in this update (wow, quite a bit did). I really couldn't understand why Reimu is was still hostile. However, then I looked in the mods folder and found out ... I shiped out the wrong version of the mod. Yep that simple apparently. Next when it comes to weird End Fairies, fixed that. When it comes to HQM not working, guess what, I forgot to disable edit mode, which disabled normal functionality with HQM.

So in general, I forgot a lot of stuff this update. I'll do a quick update real soon.

Also, I'll be changing the name of the new flower, which might make old ones disappear. If you have any, tell me.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

It appears the recipe for range upgrade for Nuclear Control 2 does not work. I crafted the three 10k coolant cells, the frequency transmitter, the two insulated copper cables, and tossed them into the crafting table, but I am not given the output of the recipe. I tried clicking the output box to see if the sprite for the item was just invisible or missing, but I received no item.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                        Also, I'll be changing the name of the new flower, which might make old ones disappear. If you have any, tell me.
                        I have 10 planted in my botanical garden (not sure if 10, will recount in a sec), so yeh.

EDIT: Okay, it's 8, but I'm gonna make 4 more later
                        Last edited by 99465; 11-02-2015, 02:13 PM.
                        Praise be to prosciutto.
                        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Update of the modpack [problem]

Hello everyone , the new version of the modpack is out , and when i have download it , the thing for download have crashed , and it won't udpate anymore

when i go to the server , it have some problem and it don't want to connect to the server

i don't know what to do...

(sorry if my english is not good , but i'm tired =_=)

Comment

Okay, first: What version does it want to update to? (For the rest of the post, I'm going to assume you mean 2.1.3).

2nd: The reason it probably won't update anymore, is cuz it may have been updated already then.
                            Just to be sure, launch RTY and look in the bottom left corner and look what number the RTY says.
                            Spoiler: where you should look
                            (yes, this one is outdated)

3rd: When you go to the server, I assume you'd be at 2.1.3 (see point 2), so assuming this is the case, the server hasn't updated to 2.1.3 yet and you've simply got different mods, so the server says:
                            Originally posted by server
                            Hey! You've got mods that alter the world, but I don't have the same ones as you do!
                            This can be bad, so I'm not letting you in!
                            EDIT: Just now, I updated my 2nd laptop's RTY to 2.1.3 to test this thesis and it wouldn't connect either.
                            The message it gives me is:
                            Originally posted by message
                            Mod rejections [FMLMod:journeyToGensokyo(0.7.3), FMLMod:ExtraUtilities(1.2.11), FMLMod:BiblioCraft(1.11.3), FMLMod:IC2(2.2.790-experimental)]
                            4th: Really? tired already at 4 pm?
                            Last edited by 99465; 11-04-2015, 12:43 PM.
                            Praise be to prosciutto.
                            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

EDIT: Just now, I updated my 2nd laptop's RTY to 2.1.3 to test this thesis and it wouldn't connect either.
                              The message it gives me is:
                              Quote Originally Posted by message
                              Mod rejections [FMLMod:journeyToGensokyo(0.7.3), FMLMod:ExtraUtilities(1.2.11), FMLMod:BiblioCraft(1.11.3), FMLMod:IC2(2.2.790-experimental)]
                              me too...

i want to update for the last version, baka...

i don't want to be a bad bird but...... wtf , Léon...

Comment

Alrighty, Kagu's got a bug.

It actually involves something we already know. The Damn Maku flower's rename has turned its texture into a poppy. I had made one thinking we already did the rename. Nope!

Anyway, I figured I could get that silly "You borked something" Bot. Achive ment if I break and pick the lil guy up. He had to move, anyway, right? So i break it, and when I look at it in my inventory, the game crashes, completely giving MC the boot. I log back in and test this twice, once just to be sure, and once more near a pool of lava (Im immune to that stuff, no worries) to see if I could be faster than the crash and ditch the flower in it. Nope.

I need an inventory tweak and..

DO NOT LOOK AT THE SPIRIT FLOWER IN YOUR INVENTORY, YOUR GAME WILL CRASH
                                I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X